Home

repeater gun?

Bio Warrior

I actually think that they are glowing places that blaster bolts have hit the floor/wall and made it really hot. If you look closely, the only scorce for repeater bullets would have to be that thing that the player is killing, and he carries a stormie rifle.

those repeater guns are okay in SP, almost totally useless in MP.....from what I've seen

Haha. I personally always sucked with it unless the other person had a weaker weapon than the repeater, but there are some people out there who can completely own with it. Jade Skyhiker who posts here once in a blue moon is great with it.

Nah, look at the ones in the backround. They are set in the corner, so unless that guy is blind, i doubt they are repeater bolts. But i'm sure they've improved on the burn marks since that pic.

You know, that view reminds me a little of the beginning of the first level of Dark Forces..

Originally posted by Yodimus Prime

You know, that view reminds me a little of the beginning of the first level of Dark Forces..

Me too. I think part of it is the Stormie Rifle looks more like it did in DF than it did in JK.

However I can't place the level from DF.:confused: I'm gonna have to play it again now. ;)

I think that none of those are just glowing misses, and they're not repeater shots either, because the repeater fires in a perfectly straight line. What it DOES remind me of is the trail that rail rockets leave behind. Although I don't recall if the rail is coming back in the new one.

Archived