Home

MORE music

Guest ICP Ringmaster

Guest Bifficvs

gothrock/deathrock (Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, NOT Marilyn Manson..freakin' poseur....) REAL metal (Motorhead, Slayer, Rollins Band, none of this Linkin Park crap), and some industrial, like Das Ich, Covenant, VNV Nation, Skinny Puppy, etc.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Videogame music. Especially old school stuff:

Breath of Fire 2 (for Cross Counter...LOVE that one)

Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension (great fighting tunes)

Every FFs, of course - Nobuo Uematsu can't be beaten

Grandia II OST (the townsand battle music are awesome)

Phantasy Star 's

Seiken Densetsu III (Meridian Child ROCKS)

Street Fighter 2 and 3

Anything Star Wars :D

Anything Sonic :)

Guest Bifficvs

Hey nhar....are you familiar with Shining Force at all? Great Sega RPG series with wonderful (although rare) soundtracks...great stuff.

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Bifficvs

Hey nhar....are you familiar with Shining Force at all? Great Sega RPG series with wonderful (although rare) soundtracks...great stuff.

Yep, great series, although a bit hard. But to me, the soundtrack wasn't anything special... oh well, at least the games are fun!

I like all kinds of music:

Guitar Rock, Techno, Hip Hop and Pop.

To give you some names: Feeder, Muse, Dave Clarke, Luke Slater, Surgeon, Cypress Hill, KRS-One, Beastie Boys, Peter Gabriel, De dijk ect ect.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SlashAndBurn

All I prety much listen too is Metal and Punk...

Bands like Slayer, Testament, Morbid Angel, Pantera, Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Static-x, Iced Earth, Misfits, Ramones, Dead Kennedys, System of a Down etc. A lot of bands I cannt stand...(no offense to people that like them, just an opinion) like Linkin Park, Deftones, Green Day, Blink 182 etc

Archived