Home

I think the forums have lost their touch...

Heavyarms

Originally posted by Tie Guy

It seems to me that the only people bothered by the rules re those that break them...

ya, but only in THIS forum. Someone gets called out by a mod cause of something, and everyone else is doing the same thing, only the one member makes it obvious...and then comes back and retaliates, and the whole place is in an uproar, and the mods send special forces in to subdue the uprising, place imp dueses in orbit, so if a thing happens like that again, every1 gets blasted, even if it's a minor thing....

The rules are tight here for a reason though...if I remember correctly, it's got something to do with LucasArts, since the forums are put on their galactic battlegrounds site and all.

We've all decided at rsn, not to do the 'tell you i will' threads and regular polls, and concentrate our minds on better threads that aren't crawling with spam.

I could probably increase my post count by 1000 in less than a week, if i posted in the tell you i will thread every time there was a new question.

tell you i will=contained spam. The mods only allow it so the spam is contained to 1 thread...

Tell you i will isn't too bad though, at least some of the questions are decent....

Agreeing with most peeps here, mostly with Tirion ...

You may have noticed me posting less. I'm still here daily ... but there is nothing ineresting going on. And about the moderation ... it is indeed over-moderated (too many mods), and that is said by someone who is not yet accused of spamming (I just created the ultimate spam-thread :D ... Tell you I will).

Just today, there is a thread about someone complaining about the behaivior of a mod (and I can't tottaly disagree with the poster). The mod in question doesn't decently reply to it, closes the thread and threathens for a ban.

This is not how a mod should act ... And it dissapointed me ... almost by saying I'm leaving ...

hmmmmm.... YD... are you serious?? are you leaving??man.... with Leon not posting this much and if you would leave.... i would be the only Dutch guy on these forums. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dont leave.

I must agree that the forums are going slowly... the only advantage is that i do not have that many threads to view :D :D when came here, i couldnt keep up with all the reading of threads :D.. now im a little glad i can oversee them when i get back from school :D.

But believe me... i think Rogue 15 was right.... he said that this happened with Rogue Squadron too... it will be alright. :D

BTW YD.... you are a SPAMMER :D:p... hey i had to acuse you... you were asking for it :p

Archived