R U excited about T3  

11 members have voted

1. 1. R U excited about T3

• Oh man! I cannt wait!
    • For the love of god why?
    • I'll give it a shot
    • Terma who?

Guest SlashAndBurn

Ok, its official they are working on a terminator 3.

What are your opinions on this? How do you think they'll get arround the end of T2 where they destroyed all the research that created Skynet?

*forces the thread off topic*

the real question to the poll should be:

why the [censor] are they making Cinderella 2, Hunchback of Notre Damn 2, and Peter Pan 2?! I mean, cmon, where's the originality!?!??!?!!? And one more complaint, this is REALLY pissing me off, WHY HAVEN'T THE DINOSAURS IN LAND BEFORE TIME GROWN UP OVER THE PAST 13 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all sound like they had a sex change!!! especially little foot...I remember when that movie came out when I was 5, the first one, it was so cool! it's a shame they did like a trillion sequels and put corney singing girly ***s as voice actors...

/end rant

Guest SlashAndBurn

I dont think the timing realy maters all that much...its the fact that Arnold is...well...over the hill. Seeing him in an action movie is like watching Hulk Hogan wrestle still (dont get me started on that). Plus he's the only returning character...why do they even need him? If they realy are doing the "Rise of the Machines" then Terminators wont even be invented yet. So that means Arnold...and the energy based Teminator that is suposed to be in the movie will be time travelers. Why? In the other two movies it made sense...here not as much. I'm sure it'll be a violent action movie...which is cool with me, but they could have that plus the aspects that made the first two great...a good story with few plot holes and some sort of meaning. Unfotunately though it looks like its gonna be just another attempt by Hollywood to make a buck at the expense of a good serries (Batman anyone?)

Well I read the book and in my opinion it sucked. Bascially 2 T2s come back, and one has a personality which means it can think better. Cant remember much of it though because it was so long ago I read it. Dont think it was an official story though, but they couldnt do much else anyway.

Archived