Home

Will you be a Light or Dark Jedi in MP?

Silent_Thunder

Will you be a dark or light jedi in JO MP?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be a dark or light jedi in JO MP?

• Dark Jedi
    • Light Jedi
    • I plan on cheating to be an uber jedi (I also suck)
    • "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match agianst a good blaster at your side, kid" (neither)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Quick and easy path..."

LMAO I wonder if you guys will ever realize that movie lines have nothing to do with actual game dymanics.

Hehe Grip isn't cheap, you just have to know how to deal with it. People who get good arn't the kind to whine, complain, and say things like "grip is cheap." The people who get good learn from those who are better and use what they learned to beat the crap out of the next guy hehe. Don't complain about something, learn to use it to your own advantage. Welp, that's if you ever want to leave newbieville.

BGJ is the ONLY map that a protection user (bubble boy as I call them) can hope to win a 1v1 on, and only if they lag and know the right stategy.

Deadly sight was pretty lame in JK/MotS since A) it was lame conceptually in the first place B) it didn't do much damage at once, and could easily be avoided since it didn't immobilize you like grip and C) it drained all the user's mana. Worse, in JK, to use it you forfeited all neutral powers. I never used it except with SBX 3, where I could toggle it off and on. (and then only in MotS)

Archived