Home

harry potter

Zygomaticus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol:D

I like Harry Potter books personally...but that could just be me...:D

Now I don't know about the movie though...it may be bad...you never know...

BTW, did you know that they had to use a voice over for Harry because the person playing him...well towards the end his voice started changing...he was repeatedly cracking on camera *lol*

Originally posted by darthfergie

lol:D

I like Harry Potter books personally...but that could just be me...:D

Now I don't know about the movie though...it may be bad...you never know...

BTW, did you know that they had to use a voice over for Harry because the person playing him...well towards the end his voice started changing...he was repeatedly cracking on camera *lol*

Really? It looks like he's really talking in the commercials ;)

Guest Tie Guy

I'm not really a Fantasy guy, although i did enjoy the Lord of the Rings. So i never read the books, but i might see the movie, i don't know.

In fact, i don't think that i read any no-school related book besides a star wars book in about 2 1/2 years. :D

Guest Boba Rhett

From what I heard, they only had to do that for last few scenes filmed. The movie looks ok. I'm, "of course :D" going to go see it the first day. I don't think I'm ever going to read the books though.

Harry Potter is released on my Mom's birthday... so i decided to take my mom to see it.

I know its like "woa! your going to the movies with your mom!"

i say! Damn right! she cant wait. she loves those books. I figure it is a great present to give her. It's original. ... and looks my brother look bad :p:D j/k

hey same here

it releases on my dads b day( in my family its the dad that decides what movies to go to)(hes into harry potter too:D:D)

the books are awesome

even though im not into wizrd stuff its so awesome and interesting i cannot put them down i just keep reading reading .....

Originally posted by krkode

they r ultimate

i think its the only series i enjoy more than starwars:eek:

they r awesome sooo exciting u cant put it down once u start reading

i advice u to read it

NOTHING IS MORE EXCITING AND AS COOL AS STAR WARS!!! NEVER BLASPHEMY LIKE THAT AGAIN KRKODE!!! OR YOU WILL SUFFER INSTANT BANNING!!!;)

j/k:D

Guest Kioet Csuhen

I've never read them, nor do i want to. I do not like wizardy/witchcrafty stuff. just sick of hearing about it. all the fricken hype around it and teachers recommending it makes me sick........

Originally posted by krkode

i got the j/k part

i didnt say it was better than the movies

i only meant it was better than star wars books

but THE MOVIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing beets it

OKAY YOUR INSULTING THE SW BOOKS NOW YOUR BANNED!!!

*rolls up sleeves ready to ban...sees Sherack looking at him*

okay your safe for now...but remember you will be cursed for insulting the sacred Star Wars Books...:mad:;):D

Personally SW Books are unparalleled...I've read over 140 of them and there are still more out there...they are the greatest...NJO is good, every Thrawn book is a top ten bestseller. And most every SW book is good...they are my LIFE.:)

Sure potter was #1 on bestseller and still is...so what...I don't care...SW is the best through and through...Like I said earlier though. Potter is a fun read...just not something to really devote yourself to.

140+ books---> you must have lived forever

personnaly honestly though i havent read any of the books

i was planning to read vector prime but couldnt get my hands on it

sorry if i insulted them but no book has kept me as busy as harry potter

im not sure how busy sw will keep me

man u are a devotee like me

who shall we make god

what shall we call the religion

Guest Redwing
Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

I've never read them, nor do i want to. I do not like wizardy/witchcrafty stuff.

*cough cough*theForce*cough* :p

Anyway, about it being recommended for middle schoolers...that was only natural, since in the first book Harry is only eleven. Each book covers one full school year. So he's twelve in the second book, thirteen in the third, fourteen in the fourth, and he'll be seventeen by the end of the series (book seven).

Oh yeah, and my opinion on Harry Potter: It's awesome, the books are awesome, the movie's gonna be awesome (it had better be demmit! ;) ) and if you insult it and haven't read it, then your opinion really doesn't matter.

I have a sincere obsession to kill harry potter..the $%^&$ing little pr*k pi$$es me of SO much..all these idiots saying the movie will be better than LOTR just makes me want to pull out a sword and drive it right down that stupid little kids trought. I did a cartoon on it..it's got gandalf impailing Harry potter with his sword. I'll post it soon, but since i'm staring my own comic soon, i don't want anyone to seal it..yes, it's truly great. LOTR rules.

Archived