Home

harry potter

Zygomaticus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOTR: An awsome classic, with more "teen aged" action, and brilliant plots. The best sci fi book(s) in the world.

Harry Potter: A gay 12 year old who goes to learn how do magic! oh boy! fun fun fun! put on ur dipers everyone, this is gonna be a fun filled adverture! (hahaha, sorry HP fans', but that's how i feel)

I'm sure the books are great, ok, but i'm afraid that compared to LOTR, AHEM....i think that's like comparing BattleStar Galactica (HP) to SW (LOTR). We all know that polt wise, LOTR wins, Character wise, LOTR wins, originaity, and effort (the guy even made languages for it for god sakes) LOTR wins.

I'm saying he's gay. ever read lotr? please do. No, I'm not going to read HP, because i do not want my social status to shrink any lower...and i'm also a lazy bastard who likes to stick to his opinion. Things i will forever hate: Harry Potters stupid annoying enraging face, pokemon, Pamala Wallice, The guy from jeopardy, that host from survivor, wild beasts from GB, how ewoks somehow managed to wipe out a legon of stormtroopers, and AT AT's, and the teletubies.

WTF!?!?! was the post called "what do you think of LOTR?"

yes, LOTR is an AWSOME book....yes it blows HP out of the water, but that doesn't mean that HP isn't good! Taking your logic, there can only be One Good book, (or anything for that matter) and everything else blows......

I've read both series, and though I thought LOTR is better, I still liked HP......

Yes, I have read LOTR. And I've also read HP... it's not as bad as you make it out to be...

Guys, if you don't like the book, don't read it. And, also don't post on this thread if all you gonna do is insult the HP books, remember: If you cannot find anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. :)

Is calling someone "happy" considered an insult too, now?

RAAAAAA! HARRY POTTER SUCKS! BUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHH!! ALL DIE!! AAAHAHAHAA!!!...........................................sorry..my microsoft mouse keeps dying in the middle of a game, so this is my way to let off steam.:mad::D :D :D ...just never EVER say that HP is better than LOTR, and I'll be happy.

Guest Redwing

@ Rogue15: CA's argument is flawed because Harry Potter has nothing at ALL to do with actual witchcraft; it's only the use of the word witchcraft that connects it at all. If their argument is to be taken seriously we'd have to totally denounce Star Wars as well.

ok if u wanna know (i know gay means happy)

but according to the book hp isnt a happy person. until he makes friends and starts to have adventures.

so when he made the statement

"a gay 12 yr old wanting to learn magic. fun fun fun."

i thought "hey he wasnt happy when he left he was kinda sad and unhappy"

so i thought he meant the other gay.

oops my bad:D

Guest xwing guy
WRONG!!!!!! ICP lies! BTW I hate Lord of the Rings. Lotr really stinks! I got so bored when listening to it!!!!!

Wrong!!!! Jesseg lies! BTW, LotR Rules, HP sucks.

Archived