Home

Blue lightsabres

Flirbnic

I noticed that almost all blue lightsabres I've seen have had a cyan tint, especially around the white part.

55.jpg

But I don't think I've ever seen a lightsabre with a violet tint instead. Like the force lightning in that screenshot... and like Unreal Tournament's shock rifle. I'd like to see a lightsabre with that colour. If Raven includes lightsabres with that colour in JO, it will probably be my preferred lightsabre colour.

<font color=cbcbff> What would be cool is if it had a sort of color tuner, so you could tune the red, green, and blue in the lightsaber or select colors from a big pallet or something. It doesn't look like they are using textures for the blade this time around, so I think that it's quite possible we'll get a selection method like that.

1. You can change the lightsaber color with a console command, probably something like \saber_green, \saber_blue, etc.

2. What would also be nice is if you could adjust the RGB values, so all you would do is type \saber_255/0/255 to get purple, or \saber_100/200/200 to get more of a yellow color (?) I can't remember what that code would get you...anyway, you get the point.

I prefer purple myself, since Ki-Adi-Mundi had one in the comics. Except for when I'm using my Dash Rendar skin with a bright green saber. And there will be a Dash Rendar skin... or else someone will catch the business end of a powerful stream of Force Lightning over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. You'll wish that you couldn't respawn. :evil3:

Btw, Ki-Adi-Mundi has a binary brain which gives him a unique insight on both the Light and Dark side of the Force.

I personally hope that all the ideas are implemented ;)

sliders, hex, rgb values :) thatd all be sweet, u could tweak 2 perfection ur saber color

what i hope 2 see early on is a way of gettin ur saber to smoothly move between colors while u use it

maybe sensors that detect ur mood and change ur saber color accordingly (i.e. red when angry, blue when sad, yello when.... um... ya..) ;)

lmao, don't go too far with that now Z...

Originally posted by Silent_One:

Really? How did you find that out Ki-Adi-Mundi? Comic books?

AND I QUOTE... myself... on the post above yours that you responded too...

Originally posted by myself:

I prefer purple myself, since Ki-Adi-Mundi had one in the comics.

Does that answer your question Oh Silent One?

binary brain?

I love the idea of sliders for RGB, and maybe also having a place to put numerical values for each as well, as a short cut. Editing the lightsaber color will probably be pretty easy, but who knows?

It'd be nice to see everyone with a slightly different color saber.

i'd like a force sabers option in the menu

ie

If there are ten preset colors

like red blue yellow green etc...

and you cna make own color also if you wantwith a slider or RGB color... and someone does a pink saber!!!

id be like, argh! this is stupid! so if i had "Force Sabers" on, all custom colors would switch to the closest default

!@?

lol for the purists who dont want pink sabers etc.

Archived