Home

You may have covered this before...

MiraTerrik

Hi all. I know I've been scarce and most of you probably don't know me. I'm a newbie. :p Anyway, you probably have all discussed this before, but I spotted this over on StarWars.com and it pertains to the possible storyline. If you have all seen this before, my apologies. I just thought it was an interesting little read.

"Star Wars Jedi Outcast takes place several years after Katarn's epic confrontation in the Valley of the Jedi. Fearful of the dark side's temptations, Katarn has all but abandoned the Jedi way. He can't run away from destiny, though, as he discovers a powerful Dark Jedi developing a new technology that harnesses the dark side of the Force."

Just thought I'd share. Oh, and I loved the trailer. Scary that I'm so hyped for it and I'm 29 year female. hehehe. Talk to you all soon!

:tie:

*heartily enjoys my lovely Lucasforums basket o'goodies* Why thank you, all! I promise to be around more, so you will all be blessed with my presence. :D It stinks when life happens to interrupt my Jedi enjoyment, but new hours at the ol'sweat shop have changed that. I look forward to getting to know some, if not all of you! heehee!

:duel:

Why 'no', Redwing?

Are you worried that she might bring some unwanted sanity to RS.net? :p

BTW, check the Swamp - I answered a question of yours in "Let's fix Redwing's Computer" :)

And add something to "A little game we can play right here while we pass the time for JO..." while you're there :D

Originally posted by Redwing

No, it's "no" because quite a few RS'ers are female, and A CERTAIN PERSON thinks that would be a good *advertisement* for the forum

Oh. I see. I quite agree with you, then :)

Thanks for your help in the other threads BTW...I really appreciate it :D

Any time - your most welcome :D

Archived