Home

JKII release date!!

JediArs

Thanks for the link, but I'm not convinced that that link's info is right. The JO trailer said its coming out in March. The JO site says its coming out in March. And a few other sites say its coming out in March (but of course, there are a few other sites who say differently...).:confused:

I think JO will probably get released on March 25-28, because it was officially said on the Trailer. If Raven and LEC were not pretty sure when it would be released, then they'd probably say: "Coming Spring 2002", instead of March.

But it could be delayed. However, JKII.net defiantly doesn't have any more inside information then LEC does. I think April 2nd is just an estimate.

PC Gamer has a nice little section every issue called the Release Meter (Check page 26 on your March issue). It lists games to be released in the next 2-3 months with their release dates and a comment on the likeliness of its release on that particular date (though this new issue doesn't have that).

It lists Jedi Outcast for release on 3/25/02.

Dates on our EB list at work is April 2nd for the limited edition, April 3rd for the regular edition.

Don't take trailers as fact, I mean, anything can happen, and dates get kicked around ALL the time. I can remember see a trailer for StarCraft that said 'Summer '97'... we all know that didn't happen.

Archived