Home

Massassi's new screens

GonkH8er

Everyone look at this....

pcgameruk_4.jpg

Does this look like bespin mining station to anyone else?

Well thats what it looks like to me. An uncanny resemblance to the main room in the original bespin with the 4 doors, leading to 4 elevators, 2 up, 2 down. notice the red lights above the far door. Red and green (green?) lights indicated the up and down-ness of the elevators in the original map.

Perhaps they've redone the map exactly, or done a variation on it.

Oh, and the other massassi screens are good too :)

heh. It does look quite like the old one though Gonk. I want to know who the other guy is in the saber fighting one. The first guy is the Dark Jedi we've been seeing all along, but who is the other guy. I don't recognize him. Could he be one of your AI buds in the game?

Bespin? Nah, that doesn't look like it.. It more reminded me of mission 9 (?) of JK :) .

The shot labeled '8' shows off some cool level architecture.. and the player's animations look smooth (I am not saying that you could judge animation by a shot but they just look cool, ok??).

no i meant SP, the refuel station...

if i remember correctly, it had this big cylinder like thing in the middle, with several levels of walkways circling around it,

and if you look in the pic, its like you're on one of the walkways with another aove you, and to the right there is (off screen) the center of the "circle" where the big fuel tank or whatever it was is...

too bad i dont have JK anymore, id take screens...

anyone know if theres a fast mirror of the JK demo still up somewhere?

It could be those practicing Jedi at the Jedi Academy that we've heard so much about. I'm greatly looking forward to that scene. Hopefully Luke will take us on a tour before we start our training, and we see Jedi practicing force powers (maybe a scripted event where we look onto the 'beginner' room, and see a whole bunch of potential Jedi trying to move things with the force - and failing :) (or maybe one that tries too hard pulls something right into him, sending him catapulting across the room :D )), and other Jedi sparring or in a workshop, constructing their lightsabers for their final test. Or wearing a blindfold and trying to deflect shots from a remote. You know, general stuff you think a training Jedi would get up to.

Yes size is the difference but otherwise it looks to be bespin. also in the new movie that definately is a level in sp jk. rembember and undeneath is bacta tanks and a few barrels to blow up!!! it is it is. play jk again and u will realise that. and also in the demo at e3 does that place not look like were u killed that big tortoise thing in sp?

I like the look of the <a href="http://www.massassi.net/jk2/pcgameruk_1.jpg" target="_blank">X-wing</a> here, but the rear landing gear are in the wrong place. They're supposed to extend from the inside of the "intake nozzel". They appear to be just off-center toward the center of the fuselage instead. Small detail, but it bothers me. I put together one of the large, detailed X-Wing models, so I'm fairly familiar where all the parts are supposed to be.

But I love the look of the R5 droid...looks dead on!

Nice picture. Must be on Yavin 4 right?

Yeah, probably. Those floor and wall textures look really great, and if I'm correct, this screen is first one which shows us two different stances out of three available in final game; I might also be wrong and this screen has been captured while they are still performing some saber move. Still, we haven't seen too many screens where opponents are only posing with their sabers and this is my personal favorite; shadows also add so much more depth into it. :thumbsup:

Archived