Home

Will "Max" appear in JO?

MattMaster5000

He's appeared in quite a few LucasArts games. Sam and Max are both in a picture in Day of the Tenticle, during George Washington's era. The map in Dark Forces level 4 turns into Max as someone stated, Jedi Knight has him in that womans house, also on level 9 refueling station right when you jump off of the plank onto the ship when it's taking off, if you turn around there's three Max faces smiling back at you. There's a challenge point shaped like Max's head in Shadow's of the Empire, Mos Eisely level. I have LOTS of LucasArts titles, I'm not sure if he appears in the other games or not.

Max also appears briefly in Outlaws(I never saw him myself, but he must have been somewhere in mines). Looks like :sam: & :max: have also been all time favorite at LEC, so they keep it as a custom to show Max whenever they want; it seems to me that LEC doesn't have rights to characters themselves, so we won't see new game from them, but instead from Infinite Machine, but there is not much new info about it, except some consept art. EDIT: If you interested to know more about them, check out this new Sam & Max: The Unofficial Website. I didn't even know that there was also cartoon series...

Archived