Home

2 new movies!!!

Expandable

There's a new trailer over at Tiscali, I think it could be the PC Gamer-Trailer -- they are very similar... Length: 2:21, HighRes-Size: 11.7 MByte.

Then, possibly not that interesting for you, there's a video from the German magazine PC Action which talks about the synchroniziation-work for Germany - in German of course. You don't see anything of the game, only the German voice of Luke Skywalker and some (German) lines of the game. Here's the download: Gamesweb-FTP Length: 2:06, Size: 15.6 MByte

You're welcome :D

The PC Gamer trailer was a .mov-file, which is not compressed, as far as I know. Tiscali got the compressed version (DivX) which is - obviously - much smaller...

Concerning the German movie: Yeah, they translate the whole game and have the original German voices of Luke Skywalker in the game. The studios responsible for the translation have done that a hundred times yet and are professionals. Good news for Germany - although I will probably buy the english version... ;)

Besides: When we knew that Elite Force won't feature Jeri Ryan's voice (Seven of Nine), but the German version does, everybody started laughing and said: "Yeah! Finally there's one German version that is more "complete" than the English version!". Will that happen with JK2 again (as far as I know, Luke Skywalker won't have the voice of the actor..)

Originally posted by Expandable

Besides: When we knew that Elite Force won't feature Jeri Ryan's voice (Seven of Nine), but the German version does, everybody started laughing and said: "Yeah! Finally there's one German version that is more "complete" than the English version!". Will that happen with JK2 again (as far as I know, Luke Skywalker won't have the voice of the actor..)

The problem was that the voice they used for seven sounded nothing like her......it didnt even suit her. Already we've heard Kyle, and although its not the proper voice of Kyle it still suits him, so im assuming Luke's will to.

Archived