Home

LotR Game Screenshots

Boba Rhett

Action game. We're pretty much sure it'll be on Xbox. Maybe it'll be on Gamecube too. If they port it on PS2, they'll have to do some sort of graphical downgrade. From what I can see on the screenshot comparing the movie with the game, the lighting system is too complex for the PS2 handle with decent framerate.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Is it just me or does that Aragorn look a little....weird? The sword also looks out of proportion with the hilt and the blade...

I don't know about Aragorn, Tie Guy, but you're right about the sword. The Hilt is severely out of proportion with the blade. A hilt like that and your lucky you don't catch it on your wrist or forearm. It's definetely to large for the blade and for Aragorn for that matter.

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Action game. We're pretty much sure it'll be on Xbox. Maybe it'll be on Gamecube too. If they port it on PS2, they'll have to do some sort of graphical downgrade. From what I can see on the screenshot comparing the movie with the game, the lighting system is too complex for the PS2 handle with decent framerate.

@&*%$! You have something against the pS2 don't you Sherack! :( I think the Ps2 can handle that sweet looking game without a downgrade to the Graphics.

Archived