Home

Where are you getting your game (Country)

ps2maddenman

Uk/US???  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Uk/US???

• USA/Canada
    • UK/Europe
    • Other (Australia/etc.)
    • Unsure.

i live in this island, in the middle of the world just above france, don't know what it's called, all i know is it's a crap place to live :D, but thats were i'm buying JKII from, pre ordered it too so i should get it 2 days before general release :).

batman? 1966? 19 SIXTY SIX??? c'mon! Simpsons is going 10 seasons, and gonna go on for another 100. It'll still be on TV when we all move on to that big place in the sky where we can use real lightsabers, play JO a month before it comes out......ahh, hevean according to JK fans (at least me).

"This poll is a waste os thread space. It doesn't matter where you buy the game?! There is something called the internet that keeps players from all over the world connected together!"

I wish that were true, but so far it looks as if our Euro friends are getting the game a couple of days early, so they will have a jump on us when we decide to play MP.

Originally posted by ps2maddenman

"Also ps2Maddenman didn't you put this poll up? Having a split personality moment?"

??? You lost me..

I lost me too.

When you posted the quote you didn't post who it was from so at first glance I thought you were saying that.

But I was wrong. So instead of someone having a split personality moment I had a senior moment.;)

Archived