Saber or Gun?

Silent Wolf

Sabers or Guns?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Sabers or Guns?

• Saber only man!
    • Guns only d00d!
    • bit of both my young aprentice...

I am hoping that I can successfully use sabers only ... of course that's kind of stupid to say since you don't get the saber until the 5th level or something. Also, I am looking forward to a few well placed scope shots ...

I've never been one for TD's or things like that ... not really for blasters either - just that in JK1 there were places you'd just die, die, die with a saber only .

Mike

Saber all the way. I'll probably play it through once the way they intended it but after that I'll just use a good 'ol "give all" cheat and hack away from the first level. Of course, that's probably unrealistic to say you'll only use the saber because there may be times when you need a gun but my goal is to only use the saber. I can't wait for multiplayer Jedi duels either. (As soon as it comes out 2 friends and I are going to LAN and do some old fashioned 1 on 1 Jedi Duels. You're going down Rob!!!!)

My 'philosophy' on the issue has always been the following.

Why limit yourself to one weapon of the game when you can use a variety?

If you think the saber is superior to all other weapons, that's fine; feel free to come at me with it but don't complain if I thump you with a few concussion blasts. :)

Seriously, I'll play both. I really hope the saber gameplay is drastically improved though.

Archived