Home

Max - Will he be in JO?

Home_Sliced

He was in JK and DF, will he be returning for an appearance in JO? If he is in the game, in what form do you think we will find him? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, play the Baron's Head in JK or the Ice level in DF and look for this guy... :max:

LucasArts often includes him as an easter egg (that's kind of funny now that I think about it: Max the Rabbbit is an easter egg :D) in many of their games.

Most likely not, because LucasArts does not own the rights to Sam and Max. Plus there's a Sam and Max 2 in development at another company, so I don't think we'll be seeing him. However, I suppose it's still possible that the name "Max" may be mentioned somewhere, like in Escape From Monkey Island

Where abouts was he in Dark Forces?

At the very beginning of the level go to the edge of the cliff and look down. There is a small ledge you can jump down to.

Proceed to your right into a cave (I think there's a free life in there.)

Explore around the cave as much as you can and then turn on the map (or turn on the map and then explore the cave). Max's head will appear as part of the map...

Yup I was the one who asked in the middle of all those other stoopid ?'s.

Hey everybody was asking stoopid non-relevant ?'s, so I thought you guys would like to know if he'd appear or not. :p

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Originally posted by Kurgan

Oh man! Galactic Plumberman in JK2 would have been perfect!

Probably too late to suggest it to them... d'oh

you missed the "our holiday gift to you" thread Kurgan?

It was one of the suggestions

However I think that was not the chosen one. We will have to wait and see...

Yes, I'm talking about the Ice Level. Lemme see if I can remember(these are my "special" names for the levels):

[Wayne and Garth dream noises]

01 - Death Star Plans Base

02 - Power Generator City

03 - Sewers Level

04 - The "Get the Piece of Metal" Level

05 - Gromas Mines (Closing Doors Puzzle)

06 - Rescue Crix Madine (Elevator Puzzle)

07 - The "Place the Homing Beacon on the Ship" Level

08 - Ice Station Level

09 - Nar Shadaa

10 - Jabba's Ship (the go postal on Rancors level)

11 - Imperial City (the Hexagon Puzzle and Boba Fett)

12 - Fuel Station

13 -The Executor

14 - Arc Hammer

[/Wayne and Garth Dream noises]

Twas level 8, then. Level 8 is still, I think, the scariest level I have ever played. The clankity, clank noises of the Phase 1 Dark Troopers chasing after you in the tunnels makes me shiver thinking about it...

Here's a site with some info: http://www.geocities.com/darkforces_faq/dftext4.html#DF78

Originally posted by L'Equa Sinar

Where was manny calvera in Ep1...? I was told he was in the pod race crowd? But i wasn't 100% sure before i get the VCD out and start looking in the crowd for him! :)

Yeah he's in the podracing crowd, can't remember exactly but he's there.

It's kinda cheesy, it looks more like that Carved-Tofu-Mask™ from Curse of Monkey Island™ with one extra big carved hole for his mouth...

Archived