Home

Server Switch?

Heavyarms

Who's being inconsiderate, ya? I regularly get errors when visiting this site; always on the level of "mySQL database connectin refused; too many current connections." If you don't move to a new server, you might look into a more reliable/larger SQL database...

Originally posted by Influenza

Who's being inconsiderate, ya? I regularly get errors when visiting this site; always on the level of "mySQL database connectin refused; too many current connections." If you don't move to a new server, you might look into a more reliable/larger SQL database...

I'm , just saying that before he comes on here whining (which is annoying enough), he should consider what goes into a server change, which is a lot of work and a pretty long downtime in itself.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I'm , just saying that before he comes on here whining (which is annoying enough), he should consider what goes into a server change, which is a lot of work and a pretty long downtime in itself.

I realize the work, the effort, the blood, sweat, and tears (j/k all) And I also realize you don't like me too well, Tie Guy, in fact, you absoloutely hate me. I think thursday this week, me and rendar were on AIM for about 4-5 hours, having the forum come on maybe for about 1 minute. That means that at least someone has to be on their toes to make sure that the forum works.

Originally posted by AU_heavyarms

And I also realize you don't like me too well, Tie Guy, in fact, you absoloutely hate me.

Well, i guess you are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it is. I don't hate you. True sometimes your pettiness and whining annoys me (among others), but everyone does that sometimes, including myself. Everyone here annoys me sometimes, but i don't hate or dislike anyone here.

All of them vacationing together at the time the server decides to slowdown...coincedence? No...It is a ploy to get us to hate UGO. Well you can stop now!!! WE HATE UGO!!!

(all of this is true, but can't be proved in court because they would think I was insane, which I am so they would have no trouble of convicting me of several felonies and mesdemeanors that I have never done and never thought of. And yes I thought all this up in 5 seconds as you can see)

[/strangeness]

Well my connection has improved recently...last night though, I wanted to post but couldn't very well so I gave up.

Originally posted by Influenza

Sure, just contact Aristotle through PMs and he'll tell you where to send that money... :rolleyes:

Hey guys, LucasFan Network is a non-profit organization, unlike Gamespot or IGN... we're always trying to get the best servers, as long as it doesn't go beyond a certain price.

So please...you'll have to bear with it. Just look at all the ads: do you sincerely believe that we have money to spare?

PS: The answer is 'no' :D

Archived