Home

Pictures of my room!

Boba Rhett

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people are all dependant upon moving to much. I'll post my setup soon. The only thing I lack is a mini-fridge/microwave/coffeepot. I have everything else in my grasp, pretty much. I can camp in my room nearly all day if necesary. What is that stuff on the top of the bookshelf homer?

Hehehe. I got my room captured digitally so now you can see what I mean by not moving. Here in these three convenient images is the better half of my room.

Shelf.JPG

Desk.JPG

TV.JPG

I have many things in my room some things to notice are the werebear figurine under the little umbrella on top of my computer, and the little package on the floor by my bookshelf. It contains my dad's father's day present. It's a little plaque with a WWII era grenade on it. The inscription reads complaint department please take a number. And the number one is attached to the pin. :D

The optical effect are from the flash bouncing off of everything.

wow

i have many of those, but your own TV, VCR, DVD player, and Console....that's cool!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the only things in my room are books, bed, etc.

TV in the main room and parents room, 2 computers in the "computer room"

i think i need one of MY OWN!

Originally posted by krkode

thats an awesome room homer :)

I really like your computer table...looks VERY cosy :)

ah yes, the desk...very proud of that monster...see, i put it together by myself in a single day (9 hours of work w/ two good sized breaks)

As far as the stormtooper poster goes, silenthunter is right, except I got mine from my work without buying anything. :D

finally, the things on the bookshelf are what's known as Marvel Hero Clicks...it's kinda like a 3D card game,I just think the little figures are cool...so far I have: Professor X, Jean Grey, Wolfsbane, Ultron, Hobgoblin, Bullseye(?), and a couple thugs.

Damn!

Talk about madmen indeed. anyhow, artoo you're room looks a lot like mine, excep mine is a bit cleaner, hehe.

rhett, nice collection. about how much do you reckon spending on all those sw stuff?

i just started a sw toy collection unfortunately over two months ago, but it has grown quite somewhat thanks thru friends, ebay, and some collector shows here in the bay area, california. i have quite a few cool vehicles that are still sealed in there original boxes and i'm quite curious as to how much i could sell them for, especially since the boxes are rather in pretty mint condition. anyhow, i'll post up pics as soon as i get my sis' webcam...

Archived