Home

trokan the mighty!

Trokan

It's a picture of 3d homer pasted into a picture of someone's downtown.

I'd bet the money in my wallet that the full name of the place is "Business Machines", but the "Busin" was cut off in the photo.

Originally posted by Eets'chula

It's a picture of 3d homer pasted into a picture of someone's downtown.

Actually, that was from an actual episode of the Simpsons. It was a halloween special when Homer went through his livingroom wall and into the "3rd" diminsion. He was 3D rendered for the episode. Basically he started in a "3D environment" that was computer generated, wire frames and such, but then he accidently pokes a hole in the "plane" and is sucked into our reality, which is pictured there. Everybody is staring at Homer, and he is VERY scared and disorienteted, but then he sees a sign for donuts and all is well. That's how it ended that segment of the Holloween special. I believe it was 1997's Halloween special.

By the way, GREAT episode!!!! :D

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Yes, Havoc has it...good job, couldn't have explained it better myself. :D

I love that picture of homer. I love the simpsons and the lord of the rings. I remember the quote about you breathe so ludly that you could be shot. Ah that was gimli. Such a great book I say. Actually Trokan is the nmae of my dungeons and dragons game. I'm a level 4 wizard( don't tell anyone I'm a Gandalf wannabe) For some time I admire wizards. Well actually their spells and stuff. But I thatnk you for that nice welcome....what was it? Medication gift? Well thank you anyways?

Archived