Home

There's gonna be another Cold War...

Clefo

Guest SlashAndBurn

Oh great...my countries leaders are acting like idiots.......AGAIN! Serriously I think we could be run better by a bunch of trained chimps!

In fact heres the new replacement government:

:monkey2: president

:monkey1: vice president

:3headed: :3headed: :3headed::monkey4: :monkey4: :monkey4: :monkey4:

Cabinet and Congress

I still can't believe this moron we call our president has an 80% approval rating! I mean this retracts about 20 years of Disarming any threat of Nuclear attack. His "Wag the Dog" esque War-Monergering is annoying, this adds even more to it.

Guest SlashAndBurn

He only has an 80% aproval rating because of 9/11. If the american people hadnt been given an external threat to fight then all our eyes would still be focused on our domestic problems and we'd be seeing what a complete moron he is.

Well eliminating presidency wouldn't be too kosher.

Thing about Bush: I don't think he relizes that we have other needs than national security. I doubt another 9/11 is gonna happen due to the unconstitutional (but fairly tight) Airport Security and the FBI isn't sitting on their asses this time.

So Bush needs to address Domestic issues (I.E Medicare, Enron etc) rather than keep pushing his War Monerging Rhetoric. You can't trust a man who can't remember what he did in the 80s to do the most important job in the world.

Originally posted by SlashAndBurn

He only has an 80% aproval rating because of 9/11. If the american people hadnt been given an external threat to fight then all our eyes would still be focused on our domestic problems and we'd be seeing what a complete moron he is.

Lay off Bush, all of the domestic problems were Clintons fault. Several national agencies have stated that we have been in recessition since before Bush took office. Also, Enron started this scam 5 years ago, that puts it during Clinton's term in office. Clinton probably knew about it but covered it up because they gave him money. Either that or it was happening right under his nose. As for war, i seem to remember a certain president getting us into a war to cover up his own scandals and domestic problems back hom, i'm sure you can guess who and where that was....ok, it was Clinton and Kosovo. Also, if his peace talks had actually accomplished anything at all, Palestine and Israel wouldn't be on the brink of war right now.

As for the nuclear stuff, thats what needs to be done, it is a precaution. He didn't order any nukes to be fired, he just made sure that IF we had to use force, we aren't sitting around doing absolutely nothing, but that we are ready to respond when we need to most. And, unfortunately, the only way we are gonna win a war againt some counties is by using nuclear weapons. Some say that nuclear weapons may destroy the entire earth, but i'd bet something similar was said when regular bombs were invented as well. The fact is, we must be prepared for war, and in wars, weapons are used and people die, we have to accept that. The thing we must remember is that this DOES NOT mean that we are going to war, or that we are going to fire all, or any of these warheads, just that we could if we absolutely had to. Thats a good thing.

Tie Guy is correct. Nothing in that report is any cause for uproar. All Bush told the Pentagon was to prepare to use nuclear arms in case we need to use them. This is not going to spark World War III. We're not launching any nukes anywhere. But *if* the 8 countries listed in the report were to fire nuclear/biological weapons at the United States, wouldn't you want a plan for retaliation ready to go? Or would you prefer the Pentagon take a few weeks preparing a comeback while the perpetrators prepare for a full-on war, or something similar?

Awww c'mon. Bush is doing all he can. He's pushing Oil Drilling in Alaska for the US, he's trying to keep everything in balance. This really isn't WWIII or a Holy War OR a Cold War. In a Cold War, you've got two countries pointin nukes at each other. Holy War is like Pakistan vs. some other country that doesn't believe in their religion (using Examples people!) and a World War is two or more countries involved in constant battles while NATO plays chess. We do NOT have nukes pointing at Afganistan because we care about their civilians. We want to be the good guys, not some tyrannt. Oh and one other thing, the French said they were sending an army, well...WHERE ARE THEY OR DID I MISS SOMETHING?!

Yea if we didn't build up and some country positioned nukes at us what would you be saying. I know it wouldn't be, "I'm sure happy we didn't build nukes cause we sure could've been the instigators back there before they launched their ICBM's at us." You'd be saying, "STUPID BUSH! We're All gonna die cause you were stupid and didn't arm us! Did I say you're a stupid!" So just let the man build the missiles, it's not like were actually going to use them. It's just that if someone fires at us. We are sure as heck going to make sure they don't live longer.

But I'm with Rogue15 on this but I'm going to Switzerland.

Archived