Home

US Release dates updated.........can you say March 28th??? Woo-Hoo!!!

ps2maddenman

Doesn't that just go perfectly with the new trailer's release tomorrow? I mean, my guess is that LEC gave the word in advance to the stores today, so that when the trailer officially confirms it tomorrow, ther'll be way less confusion. Now, I know absolutely nothing of marketing techniques, so that's a totally unprofessional opinion. But it works!! :D

Gamespot UK also reckon it's March 28th too for all you UK folk, as do Game UK and Amazon UK.

Like the man says - must be true!

(And if so, only 15 days away and only another 64 days until AOTC opens. And then only until October until the Ep2 DVD! Allegedly.)

Here's a reply to a mail i sent to EBUK about my preorder.

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your email.

If you have pre-ordered a copy of Jedi Outcast, then you will also receive

the free copy of Battle for Naboo in addition.

The title is due to be released 28 March 2002. If you have pre-ordered

through on-line, we will sent your order out on the 27 March , so that you

hopefully receive on the day of release. If you have pre-ordered within

your local store, you will be able to collect the title on day of release.

Regards,

Donna Ashdown

Customer Services

Hope this is helpfull to some of you it certainly made me feel better. I believe this is still a speculative date though so don't take it as fact.

:elephant:

everybody gets excited! Hah, none of you should take any of this seriously. Theres only one site that really counts (what they say of course) and that is Lucas Arts themselves. Any others who say anything about release date besides Lucas Arts are clueless and should stop talking. Wait for the OFFICIAL release date before you get happy.

:elephant:

Archived