Home

Jedi Outcast Has Gone Gold!!!!!!!!

Indy4

Well, now when wait is almost over and it's useless to argue about different game aspects or what needs to corrected and so on, what is the next game which development you will start to follow carefully from the beginning to the very moment it goes gold and try to give suggestions to developers? :) I thought about Knights of the Old Republic...

Originally posted by Lord_FinnSon

Well, now when wait is almost over and it's useless to argue about different game aspects or what needs to corrected and so on, what is the next game which development you will start to follow carefully from the beginning to the very moment it goes gold and try to give suggestions to developers? :) I thought about Knights of the Old Republic...

All that time will be dedicated to JO now :D

Well, we can always start making suggestions for the first Patch.

; ) (Just kidding Raven guys... nobody will do that until the game is in their hot little hands... hopefully not, but you never know).

And even then I'm sure they'll catch the bugs that need fixing before we do!

Originally posted by Lord_FinnSon

I'm still following Star Wars Galaxies religously... so once it is released I will focus on something else.

Archived