Home

I Can"t Take The Wait

Ron1jed

yay!!! the friday jk2 comes out i am on spring break!! yay!!!!!!!

i dunno about you guys, but im hoping for a demo this friday....

*crosses fingers*

btw, i think ill get that gb xpan...that sounds cool especially since im already a complete sw movie, book and gaming freak....heh....

Originally posted by Darth Yittreas

OK, I'll break into the Raven's headquarters and steal a copy of JO. Does anyone want to come with me?:D

At last we shall have revenge.

What's all about the revenge?

It's more like "Come with me! It is the only way!" :vadar:

I too have been waiting for this for years. I absolutely LOVED Jedi Knight (and still do), but always thought it was missing a few things to make it totally immersive, like better graphics (especially the lightsaber), advanced lightsaber combat, more intuative force powers controls, dedicated servers, etc, etc. I'd be excited if LucasArts released even a slightly improved version of the old JK, but what's got me really excited is how Raven seems to have fixed ALL of JK's shortcomings, and then improved on it tenfold. With all the features JO has, its going to be more like a "Jedi Simulator" than just some other shooter.

If I had just heard of another Jedi game a few months ago I'd be pretty stoked for this one. Unfortunatly, I still have all the energy I had built up for Obi-Wan, which, prior to JO, I had anticipated more than any other game, ever.

So Ron1jed, believe me, I understand your excitement. But if you had been a religious Dark Forces / Jedi Knight fan like me or many, many other people here, you'd be on a whole other level. And as big a fan as I am, I can't imagine how some of the real community veterans must feel.

- JPD -

(btw, my 100th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :D

While I did not play JK or MoTS, I was very excited about Obi-won. Then that went away and I was pi$$ed. Then I found out they were making JKII, and I was fired up again. A little time went by and I kept it in the back of my head, but it did not hang on me. Then I joined this board a short time ago, and you guys have killed me. All your excitement has really rubbed off (not that I wasn't excited myself). I feel for those of you that have waited so long. I hope, I'm sure, it will be well worth all of our waits, long and short.

HBK

My 100th post too!!!!!

doods! I played jk for years. I can't belive people still play it. I loved making maps for it! THATS WHERE MY DAM NAME CAME FROM! the jed editor! I hope the community that we had in the past comes back for this game. I"m sure it will!

Originally posted by Saber_Trails

i just found out about this game like 4 days ago!

Dude, me and a lot of others, we've been waiting for years

so dont start the dieing threats, we have more right to make those :p:)

Also, i got REALLY excited about Obi-Wan, hoping for (at last) grand saber control...

funny thing was, when it got canned, i hear this, then, a few days later, the new PC Gameplay (its a mag released in these parts) came out (start of the month) and it featured like a 3 page preview of Obi-Wan for PC... I smiled grimly at it... Next issue they wrote that they were pretty pissed at LucasArts for letting them do a big preview for the game and canning it days after... the mag however, was already on the presses...

Archived