Home

you will use cheats in JK2?

Anto86

YOU WILL USE CHEATS IN JK2?:D

all know that in the SP mode Kyle it will not have endured the lightsaber.

you will fight for give it correctly, or will use

the dirty usuals cheats for take it from the first mission?

..::Anto::..

I NEVER CHEAT IN ANY GAME EVER.... EVEEEERRRRR!!!

*calms down*

Cheaters blow and whats the point of a game when u cheat?

I dont anticipate a game so i can cheat and make it boring as fast as possible.... I like to struggle.... i like to get stuck.... it makes all the more sweet when u get past those damn bad ass npcs that have ben whooping yer azz.

Eric

Wont cheat first time through the SP

Dont even start on MP, i hate MP cheaters...

If I've already finnished the SP game cheatless, i might use cheats just to check out funny things...

(like, what happens if i have force and sabers in the first levels, lol)

*Miracle waves his hand in a suspect manor*

You will use cheats in JK2

These aren't the Droids your looking for!

You will go across the road and get me some Gum

Depends if there are any "fun" cheats. Fun cheats in my opinion is stuff like single player skin change, change lightsaber into a baseball bat, if there is stuff like that I will try it out for kicks.

Thats about it though.

Originally posted by Kuluwen

before it goes in the pile of old games above my closet.

You should replace that line with:

"Then I'll go check out the mods and play MP and SP and etc. wth that and when I'm done it's 2007 and JK III is out..."

:D

Heh yeah maybe, But Mods only make the game fun for so long. I can only see myself playing this game daily for the 1st 6 months. After that it will prolly be a couple times a week and after that just when im bored. Cause so many new games are coming out that i really cant commit to just one.

Eric

I'm going to play this game like I played JK & MotS. I'm going to cheat my @ss off. :D

The only cheat I use is invulnerability to keep me from dying. Every now and then I use the fly mode cheat. I sure hope that cheat is in JK2. You play this game to have fun and if cheating death is fun then I say go for it.

Fun for how long? the 1st 3 days till u beat it???

then u go and play multi till your eyes explode and it gets boring and then the game becomes garbage....

Id rather spend as much time beating the sp fair to make it last longer then cheat and beat it to quick. I kick ass at games anyways so i usually dont need to cheat. Hitman Codename 47 took me a while to beat just cause the game is freaken hard if u dont look at walkthroughs. (which i didnt) but ive had the game a long time and i still play it from time to time. =)

Eric

I stopped cheating after Rogue Squadron. i realized that game would have lasted alot longer and i would've been more thrilled about the newer levels had i not put in deaddack......

I was VERY close to cheating in battle for naboo to get the aat...hehe i was like 'ARRRRGHHHH!!! NOOOO.....I CAN'T!!! IT ASKS TO MUCH OF ME!!!!!' hehe guess what that line is from hehehe.

and i still don't have the armored assault tank...but i'm happy i didn't cheat, there's a reason for me to play bfn now when i feel like it. :D

Archived