Home

hey guys please and i am begging please

Delphi's Clone

can i still do anything to change your minde leon???

can you give me one more chanse and if i mess up 1 moretime you will bann me forever please do this one for me please????

isnt there anything we can work out here???

i mean i wasnt the worst guy on these forums was i??? and i really do try to be as nice to people as possible.......

Penalties for registering another account under the same IP:

The person be warned, and the extra account(s) will be immediately deleted. If the person recidivates, his/her IP will be banned from the community.

here in your rules/penalties that i would be warned i mean could this serve as my last warning??? i mean please??????

and if you guys will bann me wich i hope will not happen can you guys let me know and give me a day or 2 of time so that i could post a Bye Bye thread to all of the people on this board??

please all i'm asking for is one more chanse please if i do one more thing wrong then bann me please i dont want to leave you guys........i have learnd my lesson i'm really worried right now......

I'm sorry, but Delphi needs to be banned. I wish there was an alternative, but the answer is clear. He has had chance after chance, but has proven himself rude, a troublemaker, and in need of professional help. MESSAGE TO DELPHI_WS: Go see a good psychiatrist. Really. That could really help. And don't get a stiff neck. We could probably all use a trip to the shrink. But people will respect you more if you got some of your problems straightened out on the psychiatrist's couch, than if you continue on this terrible path.

well he supposedly created a few extra accounts and voted for himself in the senate

they found out and he's scared he'll be banned

and i dont think hes been very rude while ive seen

this seems to be the first major mistake hes made

Penalties for registering another account under the same IP:

The person be warned, and the extra account(s) will be immediately deleted. If the person recidivates, his/her IP will be banned from the community.

thats the rule and it states that he should be given another chance

if he repeats his mistake then he shall face the consequences

guys, guys, puh-leasee...

Simply having multiple accounts isn't what had Delphi up in the air for this; it was the final straw after a very long and annoying string of hoaxes, register-problems, a bit of spam thrown in on the side, and what have ya.

On a side-note: when his previous other accounts were discovered, Delphi got his warning on that. We now discovered close to ten new accounts from him. Delphi was almost as apologetic about it then, as he is now.. So you can see why he's lost practically all his credibility in that department.

Guest xwing guy

For doing all that he has done he needs to be banned, not forever but for a few weeks or months because if we give him jsut one more chance he'll blow it just like he has all of his other chances.

X-wing guy I must say this is one thing we do agree on;)

We have been giving Clone chances galor. In fact way back when he first came we were giving him more chances..."hey guys why did you chang my ranck? Why is it fak Delpi?" (bad gramar included)

The Mods have been anoyed with him from the start and have just lived with it because of his numerous "I'm Sorry" pms...

We are still giving him a chance to shape up right now...he isn't banned yet so he has a little while to prove that he really deserves staying here...In other words we are giving him a Halfchance...

WOW fergie is what you said true??? if it is really i thank you guys with all my hart really thanks and this has really payed me a lesson i wont do it again i'll prove it...........

thank you you guys are nice....... and i thank the people that dont want me banned forever.....

and to the people that want me banned well i understand but i'll prove it to you that i will change and it starts now and forever....

Archived