jesseg88

Should Delphi Be Banned?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Delphi Be Banned?

• NO WAY! LET HIM STAY
    • Give him another chance.
    • Maybe temporarily
    • YES!! FOREVER!! PERMANANTLY!!

well he hasnt done nothing wrong to me however i can think of a couple of moderators that should be banned. and jeffdark, i think we all agree with jeffdark part

Originally posted by DOOR

well he hasnt done nothing wrong to me however i can think of a couple of moderators that should be banned. and jeffdark, i think we all agree with jeffdark part

Mods being banned??? A bit harsh don't you think??? I've seen many people do worse than all our mods combined. Sorry that you feel that way. Just pm one of the mods about your troubles and we'll see if we can adjust to your requests to make this forum a better place:)

I say give him another chance.... he is a nice guy... i talk to him a lot over RSN and he is a very good guy.... he just went off the good path for while and did some stupid things ..... but as it was said.............: HE IS ONLY HUMAN.

BUT THAT IS WHAT I THINK.

I HAVE SPOKEN

Guest ReaperFett
the rule says that he should be permanantly banned only if he repeats it again

and since this is the first time i think another chance should be given

after all HES ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!!

So are murderers, thieves and so on. Should they be given another chance after the first time? :)

He cheated. If someone cheated on a game server, theyd be banned. Id say temporary ban for this

Archived