Home

The Rare Games thread

Rogue15

i have street fighter 2 turbo...

here are some that are worthy of playing...

PC:

Warwind I and II. excellent strategy games from back then.

Planet's Edge: good adventure game involving taking your ship to many planets and being able to upgrade your ship/weapons/suits...

NES:

Legendary Wings - good one or two player game similar to

WWII but you are angels, not planes

Adventure of Link: is this game rare. it is the best of the zelda games i have ever played...

Originally posted by Tie Guy

The Oregon Trail - I'm not sure exactly how popular this game was, but it was pretty fun.

lol that game was kinda fun

warlords Battlecry 2 this game is just come out and it is awesome, it doesn't get advertised and it is one of the best games I have played

LEGO RACERS: my bro brought this and it is adicting, you just have to clock it once you start playing it and find all the secret passages

AFRICAN SAFARI: this is a cool game but not enough animals and guns in it to choose from, it is funny seeing a elephant charge towards you then kill your guy:)

CARNIVOURS (sp?): someone already mentioned this but this game is awesome and really scary when the velociraptors circle you

ya, i have Carnivores 2...the other day i was playing it, and i killed 2 raptors, and went to go for the chasmasaurus....a spinosaurus came running up behind me i screamed out loud, i was like NOOOO!!!!! MY TROPHIES!!!!!!!!! I lost them, cause the spinosaur ate me....i then got revenge, and killed TWO spinosaurs in 1 game. hehe

Archived