Home

Return of a legendary admiral. . .

That's right! I have returned to the forums!!! :eek: I've been gone for a long time, and I decided that I've been gone far too long!

The reason I left was because I just had too much going on. I had youth group two nights a week, as well as drivers' ed two nights a week and the other two nights my little brothers had things so I had to help them get their homework done and stuff, so that they could go to their things. Eventually there just wasn't enough time left. :( Now however drivers' ed is over and I been having less homework and more free time, so I'll be coming to this forum once again.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to all the forummers that I've let down by neglecting my Senatorial position. :( I expect I've been excommunicated from the Senate by now, but I was hoping you guys would still like to have me around as just a normal forummer.

Finally, granted that I'm back in, is there any big news that I should know about? I haven't been able to keep up with things lately?

*dabs a tear from his eye* It's good to be home. ;)

Thrawn

Guest Supreme Warlord

Errrr...W E L C O M E B A C K ! ! ! :D I like the name. Is that thrawn core name? I think i remeber that.

Guest Supreme Warlord

no I shall rule because I am a S U P R E M E W A R L O R D You cant rule with him.

MAWHAHAHAHAHA :D;) we the three will rule hehehe okay we will include duder, heavyarm, havoc oh what the heck we all R U L E!!!!:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

That right!!!! LOL!

We need to get someone to hack this site for us and get access code from the mods.:D j/k

Admiral...errr who? the guy that just came back?

Guest Supreme Warlord

Come here cry on my shoulder...

*drakes walk and tries to cry on my shoulder but I smack him in the head*

Drake: OWWWW!!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!!!

Supreme: Men dont cry!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by silenthunter

Welcome back Thrawn! :D *Hands him Welcome Back Sith Gummy Jawa* I don't think Fergie 'ill mind ;)

:eek: MY JAWAS!!! PIRATED!!! I need 87% of your profit off those SH so you can legally pass them out.

*gives Thrawn a new multi-colored Sith Jawa Gummie*

Mmmm hmm mm mmhh hmm hmm mmm! Mmmm? MMMM! *pulls a big mess of gummie jawa out of his mouth* Oop, sorry (hate it when I do that). THANKS GUYS! :D :D :D As for my name Drake, don't worry. Just call me Thrawn. As for my posts, I got screwed over when we put all the forums together. As for Driver's Ed, IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! :D :D :D As for ruling the forum. . . MWAH HA HA HA HA. . . :evil2::D It's good to be back. :D

Archived