Home

how about a lame forum game no one will probably want to play?

Shmargin

Ok, I'm sittin here, bored as hell, and I got an idea. Ill start a lame game here, that no one will probably play along with, but im posting it anyway, just incase someone out there reads this and is as bored as me.

Ok, heres my game, I'm gonna post some song lyrics, like, one line, and then you gotta tell me the name and band that sings that song, and the song name. Then post your own lyrics. Rinse and repeat as required.

Ok, and if anyone notices that you screwed up somewhere, then, bam, your post doesnt count...you lose a point....Your lyrics need to be long enough to you know, actually stand a chance in hell in getting guessed...

If anyone of you make it past mine...but whatever...

"The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brain Stew by Green Day

"You will find no answers in this head

What you see is what you get

Watch as all the lights go out

Down and out, out for the count

Take your places, choose your sins

Everyone loses, no-one wins

I have seen the future and this...is how it begins"

PWEI, Everything's Cool. Riiight.

"You're sort of stuck where you are

But in your dreams you can buy expensive cars

And live on mars, and have it your way.

You hate your boss at your job

But in your dreams you can blow his head off,

In your dreams, show no mercy."

yea, I'm a rap fan. Probably only one of the board. It's Petey Pablo - Raise Up. Beat by Timbaland.

Though I don't like the song.

And I'm not going to play becuase I only know rap lyrics and I'm positive you guys wouldn't know.

I'm cheating, to move things along.

Shmargin's lyrics are from Now You Know by Powderburn. Thank you, http://powderburn.fanspace.com/ .

Now, Rob the webmaster should go next, but he couldn't be reached (by ESP) for comment, so I will go next. I made sure you can't cheat with this one, so it is likely to be my turn, forever.

"Things get a little crazy in this day and age

The concrete jungle warfare has got everybody in a rage

I sure like rocking danger, and I crave my rock 'n roll

But when I get my limit, I I know where to go

We drove in the four wheel drive,

load up the dogs and the family

'cause I got to feel alive

with a wild laugh where I can breathe"

Some songs are best left instrumental.

The game is mine! No fun for you!

And I say in defense,

with a pause for suspense,

if you'd have bothered to read the rules you'd see that it's still Andrei's turn. (if anyone notices that you screwed up somewhere, then, bam, your post doesnt count)

"Concrete jungle" was first used in the nineteenth century, and it's a common phrase to describe the ruthlessness and hardship of city life. It has become a cliche, like "tip of the iceberg" and "(as plenty as there are) fish in the sea".

I posted the lyrics because they're obscure. Only rednecks and guitar enthusiasts are likely to have heard the song, as the composer is a redneck guitar hero. His highest form of spirituality is hunting wild game. His second highest is playing guitar. Most of his songs are instrumental, except the ones where he tries to pitch to the listeners the hunting and rifle-weilding way of life.

He is non other than Ted Nugent. The song is "I Just Want to Go Hunting" (because it makes me feel so good). I already mentioned that his songs would be better left without lyrics.

I figured that in order to keep the game fun, the lyrics would need to be mainstream. Alright. If we're trying to out-indie each other then so be it.

"You know what's gonna happen.

He's gonna go down and he's gonna come back again.

Sad I'm gonna die.

Hope it's gonna happen later than I think.

They'll tie me up and send me off

To set me off on someone's lawn."

As for the rap. Andrew, bring it. I will know it.

Archived