1. 1. Subjects are for..

• winners
    • losers
    • sissies
    • hippies and communists

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then Spain actually listens to the 5/6 Gibraltans who say they still want to be part of Britain... and then in recognition of his successful melting of Saddam Hussain, it is given to me as a reward and renamed DeacLand.

Then Cracken's Imperial Fleet hyperspaces in over the panet, and launches pinpoint air strikes from high orbit upon said uber weapon of mass destruction, then uses fighters and bombers to wipe out the rest of the air/ground defenses, and mops up the mess with a full scale ground assult.

*(Recognizes the tune, knows the dance.)*

...But then a small rabbit materializes aboard the Uber Weapon, which is programmed with advanced AI, and talks it into cherishing its own existance as a sentient being. Uber Weapon decides not to destroy itself, then goes to the Epcot center and opens up as an animatronic ride for pasty-skinned tourists wearing shorts and mouse-ears.

So, you think you can turn my annhilatoron into a feeble theme-park ride and just get away with it?

Deac goes into the very bowels of his castle, and bonds with young sandworms... and becomes GOD EMPEROR OF DUN-I MEAN EARTH.

He then get's in a big robot suit and goes to Epcot to get back his annhilatoron.

*comlink* My lord, we have sighted the Deac being, permission to engage?

Cracken: Fire at will. Do not fail me General, for your sake

*Comlink* Yes my lord!

*General Gohl targets Deac, who is headed stright for the Epcot Center* ALL Imperial Assault troops target my target and fire at will!

*Imperial Walkers and heavy Artillary fire at deac, scoring several direct hits and nearly kills the poor bard.*

But suddenly, when Daec thought it was all lost and as he lies there in the desert he spots with his troubled doubled view what seems to be a desert trooper, NO! YES ! it's a FREMEN !!! and he seems to be tapping with some kind of weird hammer on the desert sand, then from nowhere this big SANDWORM pops out the spice melange. The fremen rides the beast, heading towards Daec's direction. The Sandworm stops by the dying one and the fremen extends his right arm towards Daec and says: "Come with me if you want to live"

The Sandworm being majorly pissed off for being shot at with a missile heads direclty for those responsable of his minor injuries. As the beast dashes towards the Harkonen patrol unit and their newly captured slaves the Harkonen start to panic and leave Daec and the mysterious Fremen without supervision so they can use their weapons and try and kill the worm before it eats them. Shaking his head, standing up, the Fremen observes the scene realizes and realizes what has happen. He spot Daec and runs toward him.

"Damn, he is unconcious"

The Fremen drags Daec towards a harkonen desert patrol buggy and takes advantage of the harkonen's distraction to flee towards a hidden cave leading to abandonned underground sandworm tunnels.

the Fremen leaves the buggy and carries Daec to a safe place. To make sure everything's safe the Fremen activates a Psi-Emiter that his men have hidden in different parts of the desert, this Psi-Emiter imitates a hot female sandworm mating call to call upon the uber male sandworms so they can *clean* the area.

The Fremen does some healing on himself and Daec. He awaits Daec's awaikaning as he hears the vibrations on the walls caused by the excited worms who rush in the combat zone area...

It's now 5:06 in the AM. I have been awake since I woke up from an actual 3 hour nap at 2:30PM yesterday. I have to be up at 9:00 this morning. I am not tired. This sucks. Sucks greatly.

I tried reading Linux for Dummies in the hopes that it would bore me to death or something. That failed. Now I sit in the dark, wondering "how long will it take me to lose the gun from my new padme action figure, considering I already lost Jango Fett's missile after only two days?"

I never got to sleep last night either. Tossed and turned for several hours until I got fed up and got back up again. I'm now getting ready for work. I have to work until at least 8:00 p.m. tonight. Then I have to be back at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.

I finally get a full day off a week from tomorrow.

Yay.

[Deac is spelt D E A C ]

No! Me and my newfounded fremen friends aren't going to give up!

Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...Mau'Deac...

Come, Fremen bretheren! Let us reclaim the Annhilatorn and zap the Harrkonens with it!

[Oh boy, Nute id going to get really p.o'd for this...]

"Finally you have awaken. C'mon let us hurry, the uber male worms arn't gonna distract the harkonen anymore once they find out that their is no female worm....

I know this tunnels by heart, let's go this way, it leads to the Dark Jedi Harkonen base where your Annhilatorn has been transfered and kept. They will surely use it against us, we must stop them before it is to olate."

But first the Fremen leads Deac to his secret refuge: an underground vault, Vault 13. They take some big mean sub laser machine bazooka guns, lots of ammo, Brother Hood of Steel heavy armor, of course the worm caller hammer, a couple of Psi-emiters a radio to call some backup or Vertibirds (cool helis stolen from the Enclave...) and The Freme's vicious dog: Dogmeat.

"Let's head out!"

"Woof!"

As they head towards the exit of the tunnel leading the the Harkonen main base they load there bad ass guns as the Fremen says:

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, Damn we're all out of gum..."

Archived