Home

The Most Powerful Hero

Eets

After careful testing on my part, I have discovered that Darth Vader is the most powerful hero in the game. He defeated every hero except for Mara Jade, because she kept reappearing in different spots. He managed to take out 3 out of 6 of the blizzard AT-AT's before they slew him. He even slaughtered himself! :eek:

doublevader.gif

After this I decided to experiment with mass heroes.

This must be bad AI or something, cuz this is just not right:

badAI.gif

Guest Bifficvs
Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

wonder why it isn't Luke. Hmm...

Luke's too busy going to the Toshi station to pick up some power converters.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Warlord

I am pretty sure that Vader was more powerful in the game and he was more powerful than the Emperor... The Emperor specalize in mind controlling his miltary and forseening the future. That is why the Empire was so powerful and their Star Destroyers was so fearsome. The Emperor drove his miltary, gave them incentive and will. Vader could not do that, Vader could do limited mind controlling. I found this interesting when I learned of this about two years ago. The only question I had is how he rested and still continue to drives his miltary...Thought I would mention this very interesting fact. This is mention in several book and especially in the Grand Admiral Thrawn(my hero:) ) series. Comment on this if you know more.

Originally posted by de351

one hero is more powerful then them all he appears in that mission where you have to destroy the three signal jammers in campaign it is SHORAN he has 325 health and does 40 damage!!! not scenario editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beleive that he was boosted by triggers, cuz the scenario editor shoran is much less powerful.

Anakin (Vader) is not stronger in the Force than Luke simply because Luke was the product of one Force sensitive and one not force sensitive parents. Anakin is the Chosen one, the one foretold of in the Prophecy, conceived by the Midichlorians(by the way, I HATE THAT CONCEPT!). Yes Luke was indeed strong in the Force, but Vader, by all rights, should be the most powerful hero. He had the Highest Midichlorian count (even more so than Yoda) which makes him the most force ADEPT and gives him greater potential than any living being, AND had extensive training in both the Jedi and Sith arts. Plus strength enhancements from his suit/armor. Vader SHOULD BE the most powerful hero, though I would not doubt in the game Yoda can best him. That is a large oversight by LA, of course it wouldn't be very balanced if one civ's hero was THAT dominant over the others:D

Guest Supreme Warlord

Darth Vader wont be so strong when He is machine or to precisely say half machine. So problaby half of his Midichlorians disappear. SO he wasn't so strong in the force then. That is problaby why Luke and Yoda are able to kick his butt. :D I think that is logically sound. :)

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Darth Vader wont be so strong when He is machine or to precisely say half machine. So problaby half of his Midichlorians disappear. SO he wasn't so strong in the force then. That is problaby why Luke and Yoda are able to kick his butt. :D I think that is logically sound. :)

But that's not logically sound. Because the sample of blood taken from anakin was just that...a sample. The Midi count was a concentration value, or a percentage of midichlorians if you will. So no matter how much "body" you lose, your midi count remains the same, the percentage of Midichlorians does not change. It was not a measure of ALL of Anakin's midichlorians, just how many parts midichlorians per part of blood. That won't change, therefore he was just as strong in the force when he was Vader, as he was when he was Anakin. ;)

Archived