Home

Which force power is the best?

Sith_Merc

I play mots....

My favorite powers...

Force Grip

Force Lightning

Force Push (really fun to force push people off edges)

Force Defense (if u have it all the way up with no force powers, people can't grip you unless they have full grip i think)

Force Persuasion....I love this one, I only use it in sbx 3.0 for mots cuz without sbx it makes that annoying noise.

Personally I feel that the "neutral" powers are the most useful (seeing, jump, speed, pull), in more situations. Then again, in MotS, all powers are "neutral" in a sense. ; )

I love blind, now there's a fun power!

In JK, Destruction was probably the "most powerful" IMHO, because you could use it to throw people around, even if they had absorb on, and it just looked nasty. ; ) Lightside: protection.

Now that's not to say those powers didn't have counters or disadvantages, they did, but they sure SEEMED powerful in the hands of a competant player!

Originally posted by Rogue15

I play mots....

You and your everlasting MotS obsession, lol.

(and I never knew the stormtroopers screamed when they fell of a ledge in MotS... I think you're still in JKII mode Doofer =P )

And the best force power... well that differs for each person I think. ^.^

Personally I'm all light. (heck even in MotS my Force power set up only consist of light side powers only.)

And hmm.. fave powers.. heal I like alot lol, and besides that protection, jump, speed. (I rarely use pull ^.^ I don't think it's fair to put my opponent without a weapon.. altough I do occasionally use it against a concussion rifle fanatic, ne Oninosensi-kun? ^_^)

But to answer to the ORIGINAL QUESTION

I don't think that in the game that either side is stronger, they're pretty equal.

Now in the actual SW universe however... (but that's a whole different topic)

Archived