Home

My Complaints about Jedi Outcast

Boba Rhett

Guest Supreme Warlord

I have a few complaint as well...

1) Not very many good guns. I love the new sniper weapon though. I still would like to have that Rail gun that was in the Dark Force. I would also like to have the Concussion weapon back...Imperial repeater in this game sucks....Stormtrooper sucks....The gun that makes black smokes sucks....man I hate the guns in mp....They dont work at all!!!

2)The lightsaber battles could definetly be better! I agree with everybody that the lightsaber dont sound like it should...I also notice lag on the net and causes me to die in middle of a lightsaber battle...I have cable curse those people with the 56k...

3)The Force powers are a okay but I want Force throw back!!!! I also want Force blind back! I love that thing....Force seeing?! What is the heck is the point of that....If we have force seeing we should see in the dark...A jedi master or even a jedi knight would use this and not a primitive machine to help him to see in the darkness...

4)The skins sucks...I was however glad to see a chiss in it. I hope a mod is coming or hacks are coming. That would make it a lot more fun. I am hoping for Cogs...or levels that is made by other people. hacks make game fun...I dont do it agains inoccent people. oh well...

That is all the complaint I have. The game could have been better if they have stick with the Dark Force stuff and just made the Ai better and better graphics and better combats. Then it would be the world greatest game. Oh yeah!

okay I am finish ranting! :D

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Jeezus... You people need to try out the personal missile system! It's a rail det for JO...

Seriously. All you guys are complaining about how you hate the missle launcher but then you say that you want the rail detonator back. THEY ARE THE SAME THING. The only difference are the graphics and that the rail detonator could stick to walls.

We defiantely need a deleting stick weapon. I mean seriously it ould be incredibly broken but who cares? We could make some limitation on it. I just want to see the look on people's faces whe they see a man with no apparent weapon except for what looks to be a dark-brown lightsaber comes up and hits them, and they go through the cool disruptor rifle death sequence. You know where they are disintegrated. Anyway I just think it would be fun to watch.

Archived