Home

Completed it on Jedi Master

Qorl

I know I need to get a life but now I completed it on Jedi master.

I started whit that difficulty right away so I shoudent complete it right away.

Now I must test one level and see how mutch easyer it is on "easy" :p

Finish it on Jedi Master WITHOUT using Force Speed, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete!

:D

Seriously though, do it again and don't use Force Speed. Or do it again and don't use the saber (I did that, no saber, no force powers except where needed for puzzles pffff.....).

There are LOTS more challenges left! Play it with nothing but the stun baton! :D

Creston

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

I think there should have been an insane difficulty level to make the game even harder.....just for people who have nothing else better to do ;).....like me :D

so, u have lost your sanity? come back to rsn!! ;)

3672.jpg

Isn't there an 'insane' level in the descent games....hmmmmm....

I played through on regular (Jedi) difficulty, I got to the last part, and just kinda didn't play SP for like 2 days,... finally got back in and finished it,

I kinda want to play through it again, but I don't really feel like going through all that guns only crap before getting the saber.

Originally posted by Creston

Finish it on Jedi Master WITHOUT using Force Speed, and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete!

:D

Seriously though, do it again and don't use Force Speed. Or do it again and don't use the saber (I did that, no saber, no force powers except where needed for puzzles pffff.....).

There are LOTS more challenges left! Play it with nothing but the stun baton! :D

Creston

For some reason, I've never used Force Speed in SP or MP (unless needed for a puzzle in SP). I think I beat the game on the second highest difficulty, as well.

Archived