Home

A Lucky dog!!!

Guest Supreme Warlord

Guest Supreme Warlord

I have a story that I read from a magazine and I just thought that guy was the luckiest dog alive!

It was about two people. One was a man and one was a woman. They were both married and lived in the same apartment. They have different hours when they worked and so they see each other only for a few hours.

Well one day the guy invited over a woman to watch T.V. and all the "normal" friend thing. Well one thing lead to another...the married woman got off work early and she walk in when her husband and that woman was at it. She ran out and the guy chased after her. When the guy found her, she was unconcious because she slipped and fell.

The guy rushed her to the E.R. and when she woke up. She hugged the husband and he was like what the heck?! He figured it out soon enough all right...She didnt remember anything about the guy going at it with that woman!!!!!! In the end, the guy said he wont mention anything of that to her. They lived ever happily ever.

LUCKY DOG!!!! That was an Act of God to me! lol!!!:p :p

btw this story is true!!!

That guy was lucky, but it was pure idiot's luck. And that guy was a premium idiot. Cheating on his wife...AND THEN ANOUNCING IT TO ALL THE INTERNET!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course that's the world now. STUPID.

*Walks out of room and trips, causing a minor headache, and suddenly forgets why he is posting*

Guest Supreme Warlord

Dunno it came from the Cosmo magazine with all those goody stories are at(the most recent one). The funny stories!! LOL!!!!! He was a lucky dog!!!! oh well we have a bunch of stupid guys anyway....LOL!:p

Archived