Home

ASC versus SC second challenge

Lord Slart

Slart here and feeling very badly beaten up.

I just don't know what to say.

ArtifeX is very very good.

For the record he beat me 5-0 5-0 then had to bail. Don't think it mattered much though I could see the battle going that way for a while. He has some very good tactics which I won't reveal you'll just have to challenge and learn. I think I may have learnt to counter some of his moves eventually but he is very fast and precise. I did get a few hits in but don't think he was in much danger.

I would like to continue our duel sometime soon Art as I think I may know some moves that will help me. I am drawing up strategies(sp) as I type.

GF GG. Let me know when your free to continue?

hey artifex.. i'd like to fight you...

i'm not that good.. but i learn fast...

i'm a SC player.. but we can fight the normal way.. i dont really care

contact me plz if you wanna duel

i've never seen a kick ass player

maybe we can find a server that will also record a demo for us?

anyways.. just contact me:

icq 126731959

aim: KingMacBeth666

Originally posted by Lord Slart

Yep just adding my thanks too.

Let me know about the weekend Art.

Can you gives us any info about the ladder?

yeah, it was posted in the VotJ forum a while back. go to:

http://www.iglnet.com/

to sign up.

The admins seem to be a great bunch and they're really attentive to server/help requests. The ilan server they run seem to be really top-notch too.

Originally posted by BacMeth

hey artifex.. i'd like to fight you...

i'm not that good.. but i learn fast...

i'm a SC player.. but we can fight the normal way.. i dont really care

contact me plz if you wanna duel

i've never seen a kick ass player

maybe we can find a server that will also record a demo for us?

anyways.. just contact me:

icq 126731959

aim: KingMacBeth666

sure. i'll have to put you in my challenge queue! ROFL!

Actually, might be able to kill two birds (-SC-) with one stone! :D Would you and Lord Slart be interested in a 2v2 TDM match?

Hey Soul-Burn, are you still making up excuses and staying away from Artifex's challenge?

Maybe we should call you SLOW-Burn from now on.

Or were you too busy calling for votes to kick people to accept his challenge.

Actually, me and ArtifeX have agreed on a duel... don't you worry young padawan. Running after where the strength is.

After I defeat him, you'll have no master, you'll feel weak. Then you will come to me and i'll throw you to the dirt. I'll step on your face when you will try to get up.

Originally posted by Soul-Burn

Actually, me and ArtifeX have agreed on a duel... don't you worry young padawan. Running after where the strength is.

After I defeat him, you'll have no master, you'll feel weak. Then you will come to me and i'll throw you to the dirt. I'll step on your face when you will try to get up.

In the words of Ivan Drago, "I must break you."

Oh I will. Don't doubt it..

And spidey, you don't even know how much I consider you as pest. You are so irrelevant. It's not like I have anything to prove to YOU. you already know I'm better than you, as a person and as a gamer. so you can sit down and be quiet. It doesn't matter.

Spidey, you think that the ASC will help you? You are wrong. The ASC are a group indivuduals and I'm pretty sure this Artfoox dude thinks you're an @$$ too.

Spidey and Soul please leave your b!tch fights in the playground or at least only in one thread and don't take it EVERY thread you post in.

It is getting very boring having to scroll through your constant spamming and petty squables give it a rest PLEASE.

"gotta fight slart first...

SLART? you hear me? lets fight"

Yep ICQ me on 150778865.

"Actually, might be able to kill two birds (-SC-) with one stone! Would you and Lord Slart be interested in a 2v2 TDM match?"

I'm game for that. You BacMeth?

Originally posted by Spidey

Slow-Burn is still too slow to realize that there is no such thing as ASC.

It's just a statement about letting people play the way they want to. Get a clue. Idiot.

How 'bout you get a clue, buddy? It's just a game. You're getting all worked up and hissy-prissy over a game? Have you any idea of how childish you sound? I can understand if there's some friendly competition and rivalry, but this name calling has to stop. You people are acting like three-year olds. Oh, my team's better than yours, yours sucks. Grow up, will you?

That goes for all of you. If there's anymore of this squabbling, I'm shutting this thread down. Got it?

Archived