Home

LEC RPG Characters

Schmatz

Who would you want to see in an LEC RPG? I think it would be awesome to mix Star Wars characters and all the adventure characters into an awesome RPG. Some examples of characters that I can think of are:

Ben- who starts out with fist and his best weapon is the chainsaw.

Sam- using his gun, and his best weapon is the gun with the 'How's my shooting?' sticker on it.

Max- like that guy from FF3, he bites, and he could have special things like a head that's really a bomb.

Guybrush- obviously a fencing sword of some sort, but starts out with Monkey Kombat(?)

Elaine- gun that she uses in CMI at the beginning, but starts off just with a punch.

Luke- lightsaber, force throw (only able to be used when there are multiple enemies, one enemy gets thrown at another).

Princess Leia- blaster, and she can heal or use persuade or whatnot.

Manny- scythe, has the thing like Rinoa in FFVIII with her dog, where out of nowhere Glottis comes and runs over an enemy (maybe a summon?)

Indy- whip, revolver, the usual.

Kyle Katarn- lightsaber, incredibly awesome combos.

Bernard- using 'The Bowling Ball'... summons a chronojohn(woo!)

Green(Tentacle)- almost like a Moogle in Final Fantasy, lots of magic and healing.

Dead Uncle Ned- Decoy.

Bobbin- uses songs to summon many things.

Got any more ideas? I want you to make some up as well, although I made a lot. Also, think about enemies...

This would be really cool, though obviously not to be considered a sequel to any of the existing games. Just a bit of fun, like desktop adventures. What would it be, goodies agains baddies? On a quest to find the fabled 'Day of the Tentacle 3-sided box'? (Spaff has one of those, *#@!%) Ideas!!

BTW, In actuality Bobbin would be the best character - he can use his distaff to loads of stuff. Like, opening doors, and dyeing things green... hold on a minute...

Archived