Home

The most annoying strategy I know of (other than gripping a guy off a ledge).

Drivian Taluus

A strategy that works well for me is running up to a guy and jumping forward when he's at point-blank range. This makes your character kick him in the head, causing 20 points of damage right through shields. AND, it can also knock them down. Coupled with the Heavy stance, this means death. If it doesn't knock 'em down, keep repeating until it does, or you kill him ("so-and-so received a swift kick to the head from so-and-so"). Be forewarned: this strategy won't work well against gun users unless you're using speed, 'cause they can attack from range. However, against saber-weilders who have to be at point-blank range to strike, this tactic usually works. Enjoy, and don't be surprised if stuck-up servers kick you 'cause they get beaten so often by the Kick-of-Death. Good luck, and may the FAO Schwarz be with you...

this is the best tactics if you use heavy stance.....because when they get knocked down it takes them long to get up.....you can actually get a DFA move in on them

Kicked my buddys ass all over the place yesterday with it

This is the move I like best against those ppl who dance around swinging their saber all over the place.

good once, but after that, your opponent catches on. its bloody hard to use when your opponent is running away, and as soon as you try, they force push you, and the dfa YOU :)

but yeah, i agree, definately a good strategy when you know how to use it, but overuse, like everything, sucks.

Easy to learn, difficult to master. Like wallrunning, once you do it once, it never leaves you. It hangs on, like, like, like a small child, or a horrifying stench, or, or an octopus, or a nervous cat, or a mosquito, or a bad grade, or dog poodoo on your shoe (I make a rhyme, every time), or that ugly girl who has a crush on you, or, or, or... *gives self a shot of morphine* Aaaaaaahhhhhh......... Sweet, druggy, bliss.... :p (A note to irresponsible gamers: Morphine is addictive. Please do not use it unless it has been perscribed by your physician or you have bribed him into getting you some:D.)

NS Streets - The room in the middle with breakable windows

I was fighting someone in this room once when I used this boot-to-teeth technique...Imagine my surprise when I kicked my opponent right out the corner window! (I had broken the glass earlier by mistake). Needless to say he only had a few seconds to think about what just happened before he let out his final scream.

re: the most annoying strat ever: iwas board today, so i went to a dual server to abuse the newbies(went 10 and 0 but i am only avg level player) okok map was bgj2.0 and i had jumped onto the top of the ship to see how long it would take the guy to find me.(about 4 min.) ok to the annoying part; when the guy trys to jump up to meet you, give him a shove w/ foce push. *woosh! thud! runrunrunrun jump! woosh! thud!* and so on ectectect...

after about 8 rounds of this i got tired of laughing so hard and quit. we could have been there all day though...:D

comments?

Originally posted by BigMexican

one day one of these newbies will catch on, and pull you down then saber your wise ass head off :)

this is true my tried to do it to my friend but he wall jumped me and cut me in half from behind.... it wa accually pretty kewl :joy:

Archived