Home

Omnipresent Chaos, Battle For All.

Jem

:thread made thinking story was made long after ep 6:

A Lone Warrior, whose the last of the long lost Sith's Elite Platoon of Soldiers, Thought to have whom be dead...

...rises from the Ruined Corresant... (sry about spelling)

...A city which was the First Target of the Protoss, thought were to crippel the Imperial Forces, a city replacing a entire world, desimated nearly to the core of the planet.

Wielding relics of ancient past, weapons whom he's thought to only to activate himself, including which the Encuveted (and OutLawed) LightSaber...

His name: Cmdr. Grendal of Sith.

After Survaying the damage delt by the Protoss, quickly he attempts to find a communication source to Contact the Emperor

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[lol General Eisenhower, good call Cracken. And welcome to you Scarface2k2. BTW if your character survived the attack on the planet we are talking about know that it was an Imperial Death Star that destroyed it and not the Protoss. But in an other hand your Character may know nothing of this and think it was the Protoss who did it thus seeking to aid his Lord who was actually the only responsable of his near doom. Get my drift? so is this our planet or a new one?]

Meanwhile, inside a Protoss Carrier:

carrier.gif"Give me the aftermath!"

dragoon.gif "We've lost 2 Carriers and 1 is heavily damaged due to the first wave of Torpedoe and missile fire, 3 Arbiters lost due to the blast and 11 Zealots bravely perished inside boarded ships, none where left or captured. As for the mechanized units we've lost 25 Interceptors and 12 Observers once again mainly due to the blast"

carrier.gif"I hope The Fremen in those escaped destroyers know who to be silent... How about the planet? and the Spice Melange?"

dragoon.gif "About of 60% of its life form is destroyed and our observers scan that only the surface spice were severly destroyed and burnt out. The planet still has against all odds 80% of its initial spice"

Zassek arrives in the deck, injured from almost everywhere:

fremen%20avatar.jpg"Your Spice can wait Executor! I need to go down there and see if anyone survived. Where is Deac?"

carrier.gif"As you wish but you will surely be dissapointed, your race is surely extinct. Deac is in the meditating chamber, you should be in the healing chamber."

fremen%20avatar.jpg"Where I should be is down there Executor and that's where I'm going."

carrier.gif"Some Corsairs will bring you there"

And so Zassek along with Dogmeat and the Corsair Squadron head towards the devastated planet and observe the Horror. Everything was destroyed, even the planet's geography is entirly modified, dead Worms and people, Fremen and Imperial troops, all dead, everywhere. Zassek steps out the Corsair and starts walking on the cold sand. He despratly yells if Anyone is out there. Suddenly someone shoots at him but misses, Corsairs immediatly fire, they were flying above Zassek. Whoever shot that laser was eliminated. Zassek runs towards whoever fired and finds a lonely trooper who is now dead due to the Corsar fire.

fremen%20avatar.jpg"A survivor!!?" this means that some of my men may have survived!

Zassek immediatly asks for observers to enter the planet and scan the area, he is filled with hope but stays pessimistic on the number of those who could have survived...

observer.gif "Fremen survivors found at following coordinates, transmitting. Number of total Fremen survivor is estimated at 3260 persons. Number of total ennemy survivor is estimated at 290 persons. All are Scattered in different areas of the planet. Fremen presence is higher in deep underground zones "

fremen%20avatar.jpg"Underground? That means they used the Worms! God bless these beast! 3260? But that means that millions have died...this is horrible"

Zassek, along with the help of Zealots and Observers conduct a search and rescue. The Corsairs take care of the remaining ennemy ground troop. The first surviving Fremen is spotted:

fremen%20gun.gif "Over here!! We're over here!!"

Zassek is full of Joy as he meets the first group of survivors, the emotion is deeply present:

fremen%20group.gif

Zassek's search party continues seeking for more survivors with the help of Dogmeat's sent, heading to the areas the Observers indicate and staying out of the surviving worms activity. Not all can be saved, some Fremen are buried alive deep inside the sand and are unreachable. The only thing Zassek can do is pray that they have a quick and painless death.

Zassek spots an old freind, it's Keylex!:

fremenfedaykin%20avatar.jpg"It is good to see you are alive my dear Zassek, we've suffered so many losses. So many have died in such a insignificant moment..."

Keylex went on, revealing all the horror to Zassek. He told him how they knew what was going to happen when they spotted an extra moon in the sky, how they managed to survive using the worms to reach the deep desert undergrounds and how some even let themselves be swallowed by these beast, knowing that they would have a better chance of surving within it's mouth. But all who did this lost grip and got swallowed. Thank god for the deep worm tunnels, those were the only refuge that could wistand a chance against the Death Star's destruction...

Deac mediates:

So, I have allied my loyal Fremen with the new Protoss. My powerful new allies came from no-one, helped me, and have yet asked for nothing in return...why? Yet I believe I can get more help...the destroyers will want what I can offer them

*Deac then opens a huge distance comlink using a subspace node and a box marked "Etak". A large image of an alien with three lower legs, and two on the top side of its body appears*

I have what you want...

We need nothing...

I have a way home for your people.

Give us that or die!

If I die, it will go with me. Use Knossos portal 34 to get here, and bring as many ships as you can.

We're on our way...Master

*Deac looks out of his window...a subspace portal opens, and a Sathanas Juggernaut arrives.*

[oos Coruscant is in the hands of the New Republic, the battle was fought over an outlier world. These events occur shortly after the Maw Installation Incident in the Jedi Academy series. This goes as if Cracken, my char, is the Leader of the Empire as of now /oos]

*Cracken stands at the bridge of the Yamato , which is is dry dock at Kuat. The Eclipse Class Star Destroyer now hovers above, guarding its brood. Kuat is busy with massive construction orders, and a new Imperial Mark II Class Star Destroyer now floats serenly out of the dock. COnrtsuction droids work at peak efficancy, working at all hours, crews drilling and preparing. An officer stands behind Lord Cracken, shaking.*

Officer: My lord...

Cracken: yes.

Officer: we have reports. an unknown person claiming to be a Sith lord has wished to meet with you.

Cracken: I know. I have seen it. bring him to me, give him every curtosy. He might have knowlegde of our enemy, and will prove to be a great ally.

Officer: at once, my lord.

*The officer hurried out, and Admiral Kirda walks up beside the Dark Lord*

Kirda: Sir, we have uncovered science documents and research on clone technology from the Clone wars. We believe we can implement it's used in our army and navy.

Cracken: proceede at your discresion.

*Admiral Kirda stays by the Lords' side*

Cracken: Something else, Kirda?

Kirda: Sir, prelimenary sensor scans to the battle area show a new destroyer class vessle may be in bound. We have no records of it's make or techonology. It could be unfor...

Cracken: This new ship bothers me not, I have come across the one creature that these new invaders fear. The Zerg, they are called, and through the Force, they are aware of us, and are coming. it's only a matter of time.

*Cracken waves the Admiral away, and Kirda walks off, puzzled. He knows better than to cross the Dark Lord of the Sith. for it would be his undoing.

The Dark Lord senses teh Zerg. They are now on the outer rim of the galaxy. soon.. revenge shall be his. soon.*

Several countless hours and adding a few Protoss Search Parties onto the MIA lists, Grendal finaly finds a evactuated building with not much damage delt to it, and luckily having to turn on a communications device with very little repairation to it.

While knowing that the likey possibility he's position could be triangulated, he tries a emergancy sub-space channel to riase the Emperior...

Let some plot come through (me and cracken talk) before protoss discover communication...

*Activates Sub-Space tandsmittor*

*Notices about the resurve power meter was low*

*kneels down*

Grendal: "My Lord"

Cracken: "Yes, you clam to be a lord of the Sith?"

Grendal: "No, My Lord"

Cracken Sends his Gaurds out of the room: "Tell me Who Are you?"

Grendal: "My Lord, have your forgotten me?"

Cracken: "I believe I have been occupied for the time being, Tell me About your Origins"

Grendal: "The Sith that you have Sucessfully eliminated but your self some Five-Hundred year ago. Then made a Force of Elite Soldiers attoned with the name Sith which you, yourself sought to the effectiveness..."

Cracken curious: "But this was 150 years ago, I would have thought that it might have been disbanded"

Grandal: "No it hasn't, infact we recived orders to this planet that a un-predictable force would arrive. Then it was just then amist of our battle, i sensed your presence and then a Jedi like presence, felt weaker then yours, then the disturbence..."

Grendal in shock: "How meny..."

Cracken: "Never mind about that. Whats done is done." *Getting anxious* "Who are you warrior!?"

Grendal: "You dont remember? I was your fir..."

*Transmission was cut due to power loss*

Cracken standing infront of his transmiter, falls to his knees thinking that Man was still alive?

The very few beings who'd Cracken created from his own Dark Side Force Power, Him alive?

[Scarface2k2, avoid taking the places of the other players. what I mean is avoid doing actions or talking for other players...unless Cracken has no problem with this, Cracken?]

The search party continues on it's race against time to save as many Fremen they can, even the Desert sand storm doesn't stop them. Zassek kept thinking of everything that had occured and couldn't imagine what would have happened if he hadn't called upon the Protoss. Suddenly he remembers the refuge his ancestors had built! The Vaults! They were 25 in all but only 7 were preserved: Vault 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 13 and 15. Maybe some of his people were in there!

fremen avatar.jpg"Observers, scan for underground Vaults located on the the following coordinates. Transmitting data now. And give status report."

observer.gif"Only 3 vaults were succefully detected: Vault 5, 13 and 15. The others were destroyed.

They immediately heads towards these Vault and are content with the discovery of more survivors even if they are not much, about 30 per vaults. The Vault survivors explaned that there wasn't enough time to fill the vaults as they were obliged to seal it before it was to late. They said that they could hear desperate cries and fist banging on the Vault's Seals, but they could do nothing for them. It was an unbearable thing to witness.

The Search was partialy interrupted due to MIA Zealots. Zassek's opinion on this was that they were swallowed by some Sandworms. But the Fleet Executor wasn't satisfieds with this explanation and order some Carriers and Scouts to teleport in the planets air space and help in establishing a new Colony.

darkarchon.gif"Xesson, I now give you responsabilty of the planet. Find a stable and secure area so we can teleport a Planeterial Plasma Shield Generator (PPSG) in the planet so it can be fully protected and not fall apart. And I want solid answers on the MIA Zealots. For Adun!"

dragoon.gif"For Adun Executor."

Xesson sends yet more observers to cover the whole surface of the planet in search of a proper location to establish the new colony and to alert of all unusual surface activity. Once the most optimal zone is found a great number of Probes are teleported in the area and Teleportation of the basic buildings can begin. Every Probe has it's own task as each of the Probes internal computer are filled with its specified data :

probe.gif"Probe 1 Teleport succesfull. Teleportation of Nexus has begun ........................... ..................................... .................................. .................................... ........................... Teleportation of Nexus Completed. Teleportation of first Pylon has begun. Teleportation of second Pylon has begun. Teleportation of third Pylon has begun. Teleportation of first Pylon completed. Teleportation of fourth Pylon has begun. Teleportation of second Pylon completed... "

Other probes take care of different areas and start teleporting Gateways and Photon Cannons more Pylons and of Course the PPSG.

Meanwhile the now smaller but more protected search party continues its goal with the precious help of the observers and the Corsairs watching over them. They rarely encounter Imperial survivors, these survivor see no point in fighting and surrender.

In outerspace the alien lifeform appearance creates confusion within the Protoss fleet:

carrier.gif"By the great power of Adun's Gaia, what is this?! Prepare to strike BUT wait until they do the first hostile move, it isn't because we do not know them that they are our ennemies. Observers, begin scan."

Scarface, pm me about the stuff with your history and what it has to do with me so i can better co-ordinate my plan. THANKS]

*Cracken now strides the Bridge of the new Flagship Akira , the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer. using the original plans, his techs modified it so it's larger than the Executor class, with more firepower and more fighter and heavy weapons space. It's main prize was it's Superlaser, concealed in the hull very carefully. The unexpecting enemy would not notice untill it is too late, and the Superlaser would rip through them. The Super Laser itself was more powerful than any Death Star could rpoduce, running off of a seperate reactor system than the main drives of the ship, enabling it to recharge faster, and fire harder.

With one of his creations running amok in the galaxy, he pondered how he would move next. A sense in teh Force piqued his interest. the Zerg. They found a home system planet, and were growing.*

*This conversation takes place completely through the Force*

Cracken: Overmind, i sense you have found a planet and have started producing your minions.

Overmind: We have, and are pleased that you have alerted us to the Protoss presence. You Galaxy is rich in recources too, and we find it benificial.

Cracken: yes, of course. You have the co-ordinates of the Protoss fleets, correct?

Overmind: we have processsed them , and gearing for war.

Cracken: Excellent, we'll alert you when to move.

Overmind: Yes. of course.

*The Zerg. He heard that they were not to be trusted. No matter, he could destroy that planet thrugh the Force if they got out of hand. The Dark Side was strong with him, and he grew stronger every day, like a leech grows on a human.

He only hoped the unstable Elite Guardsman did not grow as much as he himself did. Cracken hit the com*

Cracken: Hojo, status on the Accellerated Clone Program

Hojo: Excellent, my lord. We should have our first troops in the day.

Cracken: keep me updated.

*he cut the com abruptly. He began formulating the attack plan.*

Protoss commander, fear not. These new creatures are with me. I have someting they desperatly need, and are willing to destroy entire species for...see those clawlike structures on the front of the largest ships...those weapons are as powerful as the Death Star lasers. Four on one ship, and 100 juggernauts, not to mention the surrounding fleet of Destroyers and the like. This recording came from Sathanas 35:

*A Santhanas Juggernaut descends on an ISD. The ISD weapon fire manages to do about 2% hull damage before the Sathanas's super beam cannons have torn it to shreads*

After viewing several structures appearing from practically nowhere, Grendal finds his drop zone, with his trade marked Emperial X-Wing mk. II (basically the same as mk1 but its painted balck to reduce visibility in space and its r5 unit can retract to prevent it from reciveing damage...), still intact...

Grendal: "R5! Activate all systems where leaving!"

R5-x1: Bleep! Bleep!

*X-Wing Powers up*

*Next: Protoss worker drones see a craft speed off into the upper atmosphere and hitting into lightspeed overhead*

[Hey, this has nothing to do with the story butweren't we suppose to hit page 2 a long time ago? This is weird...It's getting longer an longer to scroll down...]

carrier.gif"Impressive Deac even though they use laser technology it is still very impressive. Inform them on the situation."

observer.gif"We have intercepted part of a communication via sub-space transmitor coming from the planet, playing file":

**Unknown: "...Elite Soldiers attoned with the name Sith which you, yourself sought to the effectiveness..."

Unknown curious: "But this was 150 years ago, I would have thought that it might have been disbanded"

Unknown: "No it hasn't, infact we recived orders to this planet that a un-predictable force would arrive. Then it was just then amist of our battle, i sensed your presence and then a Jedi like presence, felt weaker then yours, then the disturbence..."

Unknown: "How meny..."

Unknown: "Never mind about that. Whats done is done." *Getting anxious* "Who are you warrior!?"

Unknown: "You dont remember? I was your fir..."**

Communication was lost a this point."

carrier.gif"This is very interesting, twas surely Imperial men speaking...one of them seems important. Procceed to intra-space waves analysis and report to me where the destination of this message. Send more observers in extra-outerspace so we can confirm if the Imperial have definatly fled."

Afterwords Xesson reveals to the Carrier Executor more information:

dragoon.gif"En Taro Adun Executor one of the probes detected a rebel craft type X-wing tha tleft the planet. We didn't have time to capture it... "

carrier.gif"Hurry an get the PPSG operational so nothing can get in or out the planet."

Meanwhile, on the Planet, Xesson has everything under control as the Colony grows faster and faster. Now that Cybernetics Core and Chield Batteries are teleported the Teleportation of the PPSG can begin. The Death Star's Laser blast caused the planet to have a drastic increase in Volcanic and Vespen Gaz activity. The Presence of This Vespen Gaz was a great advantage for Protoss development has a great number of Assimilator were beeing teleported. Advanced buildings are starting to appear, in particular Stargates.

The small Protoss army located on the planet grew faster and independently from the fleet thanks to the now fully operational Gateways.

Fremen were equiped by Protoss technology but not all could be used because almost every equipment needed a Protoss 6th sens only known to them.

The Fleet Executor, who let us remind is the Great Executor of this Protoss intervention, is consulted by one of The Supreme Executor's High Templar:

emplar.gif

"En Taro Adun Executor I bring a message from the Absolute Supreme Greatness. He senses the presence of an evil still far away but slowly ascending to strike upon you, an evil very known to us, this evil is the..."

darkarchon.gif"The Zerg, I have also felt their presence. Tell his greatness not to worry. En Taro Adun High Templar!"

i think it should come soon (but i have a high post count per page so it might not come for a bit)

Hyperspace was hetoric, after jumping while still in an atmosphere nearly knocked Grendal unconsious... but still amased that he'd actually made it out of there...

*jumping out of lightspeed*

Grendal: "R5, Where are we?"

R5-x1: Bleep! Whistle! Whistle! Bleep! Bleep! (Ariving in Tatoonie Sector)

Grendal: "Tatoonie, eh? Nice thinking, remote.."

*Orbiting Planet*

Grendal: "R5, are there any signs of the Protoss in this sector?"

R5-x1: while incorperating the best R-unit sound effects ^_^ Whistle! Bleep! Reep! (no.)

^_^

Grendal: "Alright, now lets see if the huts wont bother us while we stay here for a bit..."

*Desends into Planet Tato0nie*

*a Star Wars type of Scene-Switching effect occurs*

okay im sure i got some spelling wrong :) Cracken, correct my spelling if you please :)

*Planet side in the Kuat system, The Imperial Accelerated Clone Program is under full swing, creating a Clone Army worthy of the Clone Wars of yester year. Loading on to massive transport ships, they head to orbit. COupled with teh Zerg, they will outnumber the enemy 10-1.

In orbit, Kuat continues is massive production, with more IDS rolling out every day. TheEntire Imperial Fleet is at Kuat, awating the orders of thier the Dark Lord*

Admiral: the fleet is ready, the new Imperial Army is now fully operational, your orders?

Cracken: We jump back into the system, and we destroy these intruders. The Zerg should be arriving anytime now.

Admiral: SIR!

*Cracken's massive Imperial Fleet enters hyperspace.

At the battlefield, all is quiet... a sole creature can be seen coasting toward a protoss carrier..... harmless, it comes right along side it... and explodes. then another, and an another. Be hind this wave of Scourges, is the Mutalisk and Guardian threat, and they now decend down upon thier unsuspecting prey. With the Carriers tied up, Overlords bee-line toward the planet, and make a forward base, Lurkers crawling every where, and Hydralisks and Spore and Sunkun Colonies taking root n the Creep.*

The Empire Strikes back, with the Zerg:

zerg3prev.jpg

This is almost no surprise for the the Fleet Executor, he had "felt" the Zerg's presence several days ago, little after the Imperial fleet had fled. The Zerg were very well known to the Protoss, especially their ludicrous way to prolifirate. From previous wars they had against them the Protoss had learnt how to deal with the Zerg's omnipresence in a battle. A war isn't won by the number but by wiseness, and the Protoss mastered this.

The past few days were more than enough to built a great colony in the nearly devestated Colony thanks to Teleport technology and it's quickness. In only those few days the Protoss Colony had become extremly greater then what took centuries fot the planet inhabitants to built and only took a few seconds to destroy. The Protoss had teleported everything, Robotic Facilities, Support Bays Observatories, Fleet Beacons, Citadels of Adun, Templar Archives, and much much more but most importantly, several PPSG were teleported in almost every part of the planet. One PPSG was more than enough to protect the whole planet against any type of laser fire, even a Death Star laser would bounce off if fired. The Fremen can't help but to feel useless, but they still seek revenge for the dead ones...

Thanks to thousands of Gateways and Stargates that were teleported on the planet and the Abundance of Vespen Gaz and Spice Melange the Protoss were able to obtain an army so great that the first arriving fleet that caused such devastation to the Empire was now considered a squadron. Carriers, Scouts, Corsairs and Arbiters replaced the skies and filled the empty spaces of space. Twas the same situation on the planet, Zealots, Dragoons and the devastating Reavers had almost repopulated the planet. The Empire had surely not considered the possiblity of the Protoss proliferating as they advanced with the Zerg towards a Carrier that was just a mere drop of an ocean.

Zergs managed to enter the planet. Once this was realized, all PPSG were activated at 100% making it impossible to bypass the Plasma Shield that surrounded the planet. But this didn't mean that the Protoss located on the Planet were safe, Zergs were known to grow like weed with only one Drone. Spores and Sunken Colonies were appearing. Xesson quickly orders Dragoons and Reavers to try and Contain the Zerg Colony and stop it from expanding while it was still time, they weren't much but not for long if nothing was done. Protoss aimed for the Drones, Larvas, Overlords but most importantly the Hatchery to try and stop the parasite growth:

reaver.gif"Target located"

As the Reavers take care of the Hatchery, the Dragoons slowly wipe out Zerglins, the Hydralisk are tougher and manage to end a few of the Dragoon's lives... Scouts rush in to take care of the Larvas who are hard to spot from the ground, they also manage to kill kill several Overlords. Observers are on code red to alert any new Zerg Colony or wandering Drones.

In Space, the Empire slowly discover the Hugeness of the new fleet as they start losing their first fighters. Interceptors do their best against the Scourges but they are many, Scouts arrive to protect the Carriers. The Real War Has Begun.

After a quick refuel, and rest, Grendal feels a disturbence in the force...

...He felt the war beginning...

He left the planet hurried to the front.

*Quick message to Emperior:*

Grendal: "My Lord, I shall arrive soon."

*On planet, Zerg are extinguished, diying by the thousands, Larve try to flee, only to be destroyed, drones flee, to planet, and millions keep this attempt up. Hours pass, the Protoss, now wery, are stuggling to keep up. Overlords unleash hordes of drones, thousands, millions, colonies of Zerg rising and falling, each attempt more succesful than the last!

In space, the immense Imperial Fleet Hyperspaces in, and unleashes a volly of torpedo's and concussion missles. The carriers, aware of the oncomming threat, had thier fighter screens up, only to see them annihilated by the barrage of missiles and projectiles. Millions of fighter craft capitalize on this, and launch from the bays of the Star Destroyers, streaking toward the target. With Protoss Stargates on the planet, the only way re-enforcements can arrive is if the shield is taken down to move the increadably slow carriers, leaveing the planet open to the awaiting Zerg overlord horde. The fleet now closes in, fighters over powering and now out numbering the Protoss fighters, and the Imperials gain the advantage. A carrier explodes off the port side of the Yamato , as it dives into the heart of the battle.*

The Zergs were suffering heavy losses but faster and faster more were rising, the Protoss were still containing them but for how long?

Because the Sields had to be powered down so that teleported fleets could participate in the Space Battle more Zergs were penetrating the planet. The capability of the Shields to power down on selective shield surface areas made this infiltration at its minimum. But unfortunatly for the Zergs the Protoss had activated their Photon Cannons that were teleported on all of the planets surface. These Photon Cannons exterminared nearly every Overlords, all defensless, before they could unload.

In Space the Protoss witness their first casualties, as a Carrier explodes close to the Yamato, it's explosif debrees damaging it a bit. This exploding crashing Carrier headed directly to an opened shield area and crashed on a Zerg colony located on the planet, some ground Protoss units are killed but the Zerg suffer the most. The Carrier Executor is not worried:

carrier.gif"I must give credit to these Imperial nonsense that managed to destroy some of our units. So it appears that this Carrier squadron that is participating isn't enough. Send in more! For Adun!"

Then from the other side of the Planet and the dark side of its moon, also colonized by the Protoss thanks to an artificial atmosphere, appears a Colosal number of Protoss units. The Scouts rush on the Impoerial fleet and the Corsairs move in on the Zergs. Their number are so great that almost each imperial fighter have three Scouts on their tail. Uncountable Overlords are killed before they can reach the opened areas of the planet's Shield, those who make it through the shields are destroyed by the Photon Cannons.

The Empire who thought they had the advantage were starting to have doubt as hundreds of fighters were destroyed and the first Star Destroyers were being boarded or turned into space dust:

zealot.gif"This is Zealot Executor, we've succesfully boarded several Star Destroyers and we have already engaged the ennemy. For Adun! "

the Interceptors were a nightmare for the Imperial fleet they were too fast and too many. For now the Protoss were doing well against the Empire and Zerg without the help of Deac and his Santhanas Juggernauts, but this was no reason for them not to participate in the battle...

*A fleet of 20 Sathanas ships bears down on the Kuat drive yards. The superlasers rip through the stations and ships in dry dock.

The empire will certainly need these "Zerg" now...

But I have a plan...

*As Grendal jumps out of HyperSpace, he immedately has to dodge dibris and friendly and enemy fire, he's jumped right into the middle of the fight...*

*Although he prefers the ground attack on foot, he can still dog fight a few enemy fighters*

*But sence he's fighting along with Imperial Fighters, and he is flying in a craft that still resembles an Old Rebel Fighter, he decides to attempt a landing on the planet, this way he'd see more of his kind of action....*

*Before Grendal is able to start a decent, Grendal is accidently hit by friendly fire*

Grendal: "You fool! Who's side are you on!"

Fighter: "Im for the Empire! You Rebel Scum!"

Grendal: "You Moron, If the Emperior finds out the you shot at a Superior Officer--"

*Before Grendal finishes his sentence, he gets hit by enemy fire and starts an uncontroled decent into the planet!*

*As Grendal tries hard to get control of his craft teh fighter who shot him (knowing he'd die anyway becuase of his foolishness) nudges Grendal's X-Wing so it will level out, while sacrificing hjis own life.*

Grendal: "Now that was awfullly Polite of him..." *shrugs* "R5, we're making our decent"

*by this time the shield around the planet was compremised, just enough for a fighter to make a landing*

*Abord the Akira , the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer, The Dark Lord looks onto the battle field. Carrier formations were tight and precise, thier fighter squadrons elite. Superior in every way. But not to the power of this ship. Giving a signal, an officer nods to fire control, and the Akira begins its fireing sequence. At the nose of the giant ship, 2 doors swing open, and reveal a giant superlaser, pointed directly at the moon. Red beans collect on the firing dish, and a massive SuperLaser Blast streaks out from the Akira. it hits the moon dead on, the Superlaser taking several re-enforcing Protoss Carriers, platoons of scouts and interceptors, and the moon itself. The Doors swing shut, and the Akira engages the new Imperial Hypershield, proving the new ship impervious to damage. Now, revealed, the gigantic ship uleashes a terribal barrage upon the planet, striking at all the unshielded zones, casuing irrepreial damage to the protoss. Proton torpedos and cucussion misslies lance out at fighters and Carriers, causing damage across the battefield.

Abord the Boarded Star Destroyers, and the Akira herself, scores of Cloned Stromtroopers battle with Protoss legions, using the ancient relic machine and sub machine guns. Penetrating the shielding these enemy troops carry, there are killed by hundreds, and the clones smartly cover the entire hallways with walls of lead and durasteel.*

Clonetroopers. I must counter with mine own forces...

Fremen, ready!

Sarduakar here! For God Emperor Deac!

Shivans here. Troopers being deployed from carriers...

*The clonetroopers weapons are no match for the Shivan skin. The Shivan's bio-pulse weapons in their arms atomise several troopers at a time, whilst the upper arms are used to tear them apart. They are the destroyers...

The Sarduakar are engaged in pitched battle with their new Fremen allies against the Zerg. It is fairly equal, but the arrival of a new ally will increase their chances greatly...

Ash DEAC debataluk!

The Distruction of the moon encovered the yet another Protoss fleet that was behind it. The Fleet Executor regret not having ordered the teleportation of a PPSG on the moon but it was now too late. All the Carriers that had to leave the planet to participate into space battle had finished doing so, the Shield was now optimal at 5903 %, with no opened areas, making it impossible to penetrate. But the Zergs were already in.. Thanks to the shields now being fully operational, the Superlaser was only a menace for the Carriers, the Destroyer that had it had to be destroyed:

scout.gif "This is Scout Executor, The Destroyer that fired is new, it is equiped with advanced shielding but still inferior to ours. Reaching the hull will take too much time and victims will be too many if this new type laser is fired again. Observers! Scan the ship for detailed analysis! For Adun"

observer.gif "Ship Scanned. known to the Empire as an Eclipse Class Star Destroyer, code name Akira. Bio-scan reveals a great number of ennemy lifeform with exact same DNA code signature. Transferring detailed structural data to all units."

As every protoss units receive the data, the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer holds no more secrets to it's structural organisation. It was as if they Protoss received the Destroyer's blue print. But the Fleet Executor was curious on this DNA anomaly, he ordered a rescan but the results were still the same:

darkarchon.gif "Clones, they have used the ancient cloning technology. This will make it easy to eliminate them...but for now: To all units boarded in the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer I will transfer you the proper information concerning the Superlaser cannon, your mission objective has been updated, you must destroy the SuperLaser."

zealot.gif "This is Zealot Infiltration Executor, the imperial troops are using Terran technology weaponry that can harm our shields and they are too much, we are suffering a great number of loss! The SuperLaser is out of our reach!"

darkarchon.gif "Very well, Fleet Executor! Order the teleportation of our Zealots out of there, make sure they bring a DNA sample of an ennemy trooper. Give the proper orders to paralyze this destroyer and stop it from firing. You have my permission to use the Dark Templars to infiltrate and destroy the SuperLaser. For Adun!"

carrier.gif "For Adun Executor! begin Teleportation of Elite Dark Templars in the destroyer"

The Dark Templars were immediatly teleported.

carrier.gif "To Arbiter Executor, use Stasis to paralyze the Destroyer! For Adun!"

The Arbiters trap the destroyer within a Stasis Field.While trapped, the destroyer cannot be damaged, move, attack, or use special abilities and the Dark Templars ar on their own.

These mighty warriors, drawing secret powers from the cold void of the cosmos, are able to bend light around themselves, which renders them virtually invisible. Armed with modified Psi-Blade technology to easily eliminate anyone that comes in their way. Hundreds of troopers seem to die by themselves as they fail to grasp what is going on. The permanent cloaking ability of all Dark Templar makes their disabling mission towards the SuperLaser's generator a walk on the park:

darktemplar.gif "We have arrived. Destroy it."

A few strikes of Psi-Blades is enough to turn generator to dust as they head towards the Core of the SuperLaser. All Imperial witness to this havoc that comes from nowhere die quickly. The Core is reached and a few seconds later destroyed, nothing can stop the Dark Templars.

darktemplar.gif "First objectives completed, heading towards shield generator"

Again, these ghost swiftly reap death on their passage and disable the Shield Generator.

darktemplar.gif "Second Objective completed. Teleportation begining"

The Eclipse Class Star Destroyer was now defensless and without it's SuperLaser. As the Stasis Shield went down the Dark Templars could leave and the Destroyer was fired upon. The Dark Templars, these silent assasins were as invincible as they were invisible, the ennemy couldn't understand what just happened.

Thousands of interceptors and Scouts target the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer, they fire and cause it to explode and seperate in two parts, on of them slowly crashes out of control towards the sun as the other heads towards the planet. The Huge mass that was heading for the planet had barely touch the PPSG's shield that it exploded in a severe blast causing thousands of small and medium imperial ships and Zergs to be destroyed, the Protoss were protected by their Plasma Shielding and The PPSG remained at optimal efficiency. The second chunk of what used to be the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer was quickly nearing the sun as surviving passengers despretly fight for the escape pods.

Meanwhile, on the planet, the Protoss are having more and more trouble to contain the Zergs. Te Fremen allie themselves with the Sarduakar and under Deac and Zassek's leading they engage the ennemy.

*Lord Cracken calmly walks toward his shuttle, and boards it, the Dark Templar use not the Force, but are present in it. Odd, he thought to himself, as they were not ancient Sith Magiks, but just as potent. No matter, if he could call a cease fire, he would study under these preists, and pervert the power he would gain.

If only.

His shuttle took off, and through the Force, made it invisible to all, and headed toward the planet. Sqeezing in by a millimeter, he managed to get by the closing shielding surrounding the Planet. Like the Imperial Center's shield, it surrounded the planet, protecting it from space. he locked on to the power source, and landed the shuttle. He quickly departed, seeing a horde of Zealots headed toward his direction.

They came at him, methodically, professionally.

Predictably.

He ignighted his lightsaber, and confidently stood there, waiting for the first. The first Protoss gave a smile, and charged, swinging his engery blades, parry, parry, jab, he knocked the blades out from the Zealots defensive zone, and came down with a hard slash. The lighstaber stalled for an instant on the shield, and then cut through, slicing the poor fool in half. now two came, one from the front, and one from behind. No matter.

Using his power, he held the one at bay, and lifted the poor fool off of the ground, crushing it's skull into nothing more than mucus. The other heasetated, and Cracken took advantage, and sliced him in the mid section, cutting him cleanly in half.

This went on for hours, as he cut a path to the shield Generator. ass he got closer, the zealots were ignighted in a pitched fervor. it would be thier last. Suddenly, a spider like machine walked on, and fired a blast, Cracken jumped high, and launched his own orb of destrouction from his hand, laying waste to the machine. These technological terrors were no match for the power of the Force.

Entering the shield generator, he found a Shivian, a menacing creature not of this galaxy, though present through the Force. Easy prey. He cut left, dodging it's fire, and wall walked up on th left wall and onto the cieling, and dropped down, slashing the Shivan in half.

He stared to sprint. Cutting through the enemies like butter, and reached the shield generator. using the Force, he let loose the fury of the Dark Side, and dark lightning ripped through the circuts of the generator, explosions going off all around him. warning klaxxons went off all around him as he ran out, avoiding the enemy for speed of escape.

He burstout into the arid sunlight, and made a break for the open field. The Generator exploded violently behind him, and shratnal landed all around him. Fragments of the Akira now were being let through, and hit the planet causing massive craters. He hit his comlink*

Cracken: Kirda, the Akira has been lost, but the shield is donw, Fire turbo lasers onto the planet. Vaproze thier bases. Launch the Devastator.

*he smiled, he would win this war. He headed to the largest battle field, to the largest Zerg colony to help it's growth through the Force. Arriving, he was a gizzly sight. A disgusting goo surrounded the colony, and Zealots were being eaten for food. The Zerg colony was a mass of organic tissue, and fening off all attacks. A Zergling came up to him, and motioned to follow. It lead him to the front, where he engaed the Templar for the first time. Lightbning rained down from them , but he had the Force, and the basic protective abilities prevented them from harming him. He let loose his own concussion blast, killing hundreds of Protoss, and one templar. easy. A Templar snuck up behind him, but he sensed it, and sliced it with his lighstaber. A Massive explosion went off. The Devastator.

Devastator was a high powered fusion bomb, capable vaporizing entire cities. They just hit the largest Protoss base, anihilating it. Turbolaser fire rained down, causing havoc in the Protoss ranks. Bomber screeched over head, escorting the Overlords, and bombing targest all along the front.

In space, the Imperial Navy destroyed another carrier, it's burning carcass exploding violently. Fighters tangled with the scouts and interceptors, gining small victories here and there. The Yamato fired another wave of torpedoes, vaporizing another carrier. Kirda watched, and laughed. The Ysalimari worked. they prevented all teleportation onto the Yamato. He smiled.*

Kirda: launch another Devastator , target thier shipyard. Then aim them at thier fleets.

*anoterh Devestator was launched, headed toward the Planet, and another launched, hitting the tight Carrier formation, destroying it.*

Archived