Home

Multi-player is the DEVIL

Eternity

You heard what I said. You play multiplayer, and be prepared to be classified under the EVIL SECTION IN MY BLACK BOOK, YOU SOB!!

If I ever meet one of them in real life I'm going to beat them up and steal their clothes.

<me>he he look I'm standing on you're head =)

<SaBeR00th> **** YOU NOOB **** YOU YOU ****ING PECE OF **** YOU ****ING FAG ****ING STUPID **** **** ****ER YOU JUST MDE ME LOSE

<me>sorry dude, guess somebody didn't have their med today

<SaBer00th> **** **** **** **** ****

Originally posted by Eternity

You heard what I said. You play multiplayer, and be prepared to be classified under the EVIL SECTION IN MY BLACK BOOK, YOU SOB!!

If I ever meet one of them in real life I'm going to beat them up and steal their clothes.

<me>he he look I'm standing on you're head =)

<SaBeR00th> **** YOU NOOB **** YOU YOU ****ING PECE OF **** YOU ****ING FAG ****ING STUPID **** **** ****ER YOU JUST MDE ME LOSE

<me>sorry dude, guess somebody didn't have their med today

<SaBer00th> **** **** **** **** ****

yourdifferent.jpg

LOL, som3on3s play3r nam3 up th3r3.

No r3ally 3t3rnity, MP is not the d3vil..........................

It is GOD. Allah. Budda. 3ric Clapton. I can not think of any oth3r r3ason to own th3 gam3 at all.

'nuff said. Anyone for a challange?

Hawkeye

please, for our sake, dont compair clapton to god, allah or budda again... its berating, and just plain silly.. i know clapton has some good songs, but really fella, the compairson is so off wall, its hilarious... now angus on the other hand... :D

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

now angus on the other hand... :D

Ok, Eric is dated... and not God. My true guitar gods are mostly all dead anyhow...(Django, Murry [Chet] Atkins, Hendrix, Vaughn... they are all dead!) Angus... good choice for a rock'n'roller.

Sorry about all that. I tend to loose it when people talk about God in a game forum. How gods or devils make the way into mp is beyond me. Theology does not belong here.

And I am also sorry for the lack of l33tn3ss in my previous post. I am far from being there obviously... and I do not care to be.

The only other thing to say about this thread is MP is still not the devil. (Well, that Padwan character might be, but I did not have time to ask him as I sliced my light saber through him in my defiant Heavy Stance.) LOL!

Hawkeye

AKA

Hawk3yePi3rc3

actualy multi-player does KINDA suck but calling it the devel is kinda hard... i meen its just a little inballanced... raven will probly fix it soon dont get me wrong I STILL LOVE MULTIPAYER! but there are like i sad a few things wrong with it

Archived