Home

Looks who's going back to school.

GUNNER

Well on July 15th i will officially enroled in school, or at least that's my first day...

I'm going to Devry institute to get a BA in Electronics and computer technology. I'm scared as hell but also excited to be learning something new.

Wed. is my last A+ class then I just need to take the software test to get my A+ cert.

Then I'm on my way.. I wish I new where though..:(

That's great, GUNNER. Actually, I'm just saying that to be supportive - you WILL regret it. Well, if Devry is anything like University of Maryland and you are anything like me, that is. What exacly is "Electronics and computer technology?" What kinds of classes will you be taking, etc.?

Some of the classes are,,math and sci,computer aplications,electrical and electronic circuits ans systems,pc systems and networks, embedded micro processors, wireless communication, wan with tcp/ip. And then some english,pyschology, applied physics and some technical maths. There are about 35 classes. I have the list right here with me, that's why I know the names. :)

They go all year around so you can get done in 1 year 8 months.

Tell me, are the A+ Classes any fun, or are they boring, and what do u do in them? I'm thinking of going to one after i finish this a+ certification book, just so my brain can grasp everything...I don't want to go if it's just reading and not hands-on.

Yep, it's BS alright. Oh, you mean the degree...Oh...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think your right. I'm not to good with the BS,BA,AA,Phd, Masters sort of thing..... Hehe

I really enjoyed the A+ class. Lots of hands on. If you like heardware and learing about the different proccesors and ram and Wans & lans and that sort you'll like it..

I Might be in an Early Enrolment Program at my local community college, so i complete my first year of high school while doing my first year of college. The way i figure it, all the AP classes i want/am gonna take in high school are just about as hard as the regular college courses, so why not get out of Hell a year early, no?

I took a a+ pretest 1 of like 10 of them (since they're random) and i got a 59%....41 out of 70. of course, i flew through the test (multiple choice...) in 15 minutes. well i think i need some fresh air. *forces himself to get off his throne to go for a 30 minute bikeride*

Archived