Home

Strange Things Happening on Folor

Wraith 5

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The group, looking for a shop with droids or equipment (weapon type) see a sign that says...

"Come to Zacko's, home of the Folor Exclusive the best astromech in the galaxy!"

Also on the bottem on the sign is very small writing the has been scrated out, but it looks like one of the words maybe "weapons"

The sign is old, and looks to have been there for at lest 20 years, but the directions are still very clear "head east on this street 4 block, the head north on wichy fly for 10 blocks, we are on the corner of wichy fly and fed bulivard"

Walks into zacko's, and looks over at this droid that looks like a battle droid. * flips him on*

"I am R6L9, security/sentry/repair droid."

"Really, what features do you have?"

"I come standard with sonic and motion sensors, welder, telescopic sight, diagnostics package, and a built in comlink."

"sounds good for my purposes. What weapon do you have?"

*opens a holster in his leg*

"This vibrosword. I am also programmed to use a blaster."

"You sound like the droid I need. Come along, I will take you with me. My name is Din. I am pleased to make your aquaintence. I will have you meet my friends shortly."

*Eets'chula stands with his nose and hands pressed against the outside glass, staring longingly at the Folor Exclusive. He finally decides to enter the shop and looks around for lightsaber parts (e.g. handle, power cells, etc...), waiting for [dash] to finish with the storekeep so he can buy his new droid.*

*Eets'chula puts his hand on his friend's blaster and turns it away.*

"I'm sure he would be happy to assist us."

*Eets'chula attempts a mind trick on the shopkeeper*

(I don't remember if I have the feat/skill or not, but it'd be cool, no? :D)

*me and R6 walk quietly out of the store, while I deposit the credits on the counter.*

"Ok, R6. The two bickering idiots are eets'chula and {fergie}, and the funny furry thing thataway is Nasina'k. The other one is Crunchy, I think. And there is protector one, whatever his name is.

*I look down at my gun, look at him, look at my gun, then look at him*

"You know it's funny I came in for a droid and a gun and I still haven't gotten either...."

*I drop my gun*

"I'm to be protecting, and I'm not doing it very well, so I'll pay you an extra 100 credits for your trouble."

Archived