Home

Strange Things Happening on Folor

Wraith 5

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Eets'chula looks up from fidgeting with his new lightsaber parts*

"Beepie and I will search for the tools we need, and will bargain for them if needed. A map, 2 datapads and some datacards for them, right? Beepie should be able to use the scanner, so we've got no need for an instruction manual"

Sorry sorry sorry, i am been working on the map of the complace... Still not done, but lets try to keep moving so that everyone doesn't leave again.

R8 is able to find a spaceport close by with the equipment that will be needed to scan the whole shipyard.

R8 is also able to get a map of the shipyard and the main building...

After looking at the map for a little while, you can see that there is a small whole in the security net, right at the back loading dock...

R8 brings up a map that shows how to get to the spaceport., he has highlited several diffent shops that should have what you need.

Nasina'k

"Right, well the hole is at a loading dock, so i think that your idea would work particurally well here. We need to "borrow" a loading truck, and for that we need to scout them out. We need to know where they will be and when. I'll go ahead and scout it out. I'm going by the shops too, so anyone who needs anything should come with me till then." I start walking off in the direction of the shops.

Anyone who wants to scout, can, but they need to at least have "move silently" or "disguise" or something similar. We can't afford to get caught...yet.

BTW, Wraith, i'm still having PC problems so...

• 2 weeks later...

Nasina'k, fergie, and crunchy walk of for the shop,

*dash* and r8 stay at the terminal trying to get a scedule of the trucks, going in and out of the back loading door.

eets heads for the space port to see if he can work out a deal for them to use the scanning array (that is what you were doing right eets?)

*heavy* continues his scans, thought it is slow work, he is makeing progress, any little bit he finishes, the ground units don't have to do later. He has found nothing out of the ordinary yet

The shopping group make it the the shop. "The best hunting supllies on the face of folor" reads a sign at the front door. "Hello gents what can i get for you, says an old man behind in the store. He is on a latter put some inventory on display. This old man looks to have been out in the sun a lot, a lot of read lose skin. He looks to have been a hunter at one time, but has he gets off the latter and walks toward you, it is obviose that with the limp he now has, that he as retired from the life of a hunter.

*gm-speak*

Ok so this wasn't as big of an update as i wanted, i was just going to give you the equipment and show you a map of the space port... But i forgot the map at home :ball:

So post what you think you need and i will post the map tonight :D

*up in the ship yard protector 2 just fanshes along with all recordes of him. The group all senses something as happened for a moment, but then their memories of protector 2 start to fade and vanishes after about 30 seconds no one in the galaxy even knew that procetor 2 ever existed*

Back in the shop....

"ok sir, here we are..."

takes out electrobinoculars.

"These have a great magification power, and have a nightvision function, but they are very big as you can see."

take out the macrobinobulcars,

"These now a a little less power full and don't have nightvision, but a much smaller and lighter"

*gm-speak*I guess i should apoligies once more, i have a map, but i can't get to a scanner, and i was told to just forget about the map then and move on, so on we go... sorry.

oh and why are you still siting in the street? didn't you find everything you wanted already?

*gm-speak*

A man with a pet ape in his arms, being chased by a boulder all of the sudden stops at the door of the shop and says Get the electros! He then rushes away with the boulder at his heels

Sorry had to do that...

*Gets up from laying down while walking paces forward and back once and then doing a short stretching routine* "OK R8 let's go find the others and show them what you've found." *Walks toward the show with R8 close behind, chattering to himself softly in binary*

Archived