Home

Strange Things Happening on Folor

Wraith 5

Originally posted by Heavyarms

*me and R6 walk quietly out of the store, while I deposit the credits on the counter.*

"Ok, R6. The two bickering idiots are eets'chula and {fergie}, and the funny furry thing thataway is Nasina'k. The other one is Crunchy, I think. And there is protector one, whatever his name is.

Geezes Man! I'm a Kubaz. Think Garindan in Mos Eisly. I'm wearing a black cloak and hood and have on red goggles. I have a longish snout and leathery skin, no fur.

I turn to my wookiee companion and point to nearby building. "Lets try that place over there," I say as i start walking over to it.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I push Din away*

"Don't mind my overlyexuberant partner."

*I walk over to Din and help him back up*

"We are officers of the law I overreacted, and I admit he had all the right to pull his gun on me."

*I walk over to the counter and present my badge*

"I'm Officer Gam'Chil of the Republic, I again appologize for my overreaction and if you could just present me and my friend Eets'chula here with our equipment we can be on our way."

"wery good" *putting blaster away* "So heren is the droida youn were lookn for"

*R8-D4, rolls forward*

"That vill be 1850 credits"

"Now why do you think i have weapons? That vould be illegal vister cop."

*mean while outside...*

Nasina'k and Crunchy, find one of the best food places on this street

"Welcome to Folor's best Restaraunt, would you like to order?"

Vell sir, i don't havin a lisinces to ben selln veapons....

But i doin havn von for keptn a privite collection, mayben youn wouldn like to purcase von of does...

But letn me helpn your othern friends heren first, i see your othern cop partner, hasn already picked out a droid, and leftn his creds...

*Looks at Eets*

And whatn mite youn bein lookn for little von

"Hello friend!" Eets'chula says with an unnoticable smile. "I'd like to purchase that Folor Exclusive in the display over there, and I'm also looking for some assorted metal pieces, such as a cylindrical handle. Any assistance you could provide would be excellent."

I ponder over the menu given to me by the waiter. Should i get the nerf stew? Or should it be the fillet? Hmmm....decisions decisions.

"I'll have today's special thanks, and glass of dihydrogen oxide please."

I hand my menu over to the waitor and wonder what Crunchy will order. Some kind of raw meat most likely, i think to myself.

*The waiter takes the menus and heads for the kitchen*

back in zackos*

"Yes my little firend, vhy don't you look though that vin ower there, see if you can find the metal stuff, you are look for, vhile i get you new droid out of the vindow"

*Zacko point to a huge bin of metal parts or all shaps and sizes*

eets's new droid rolls up to the counter...

eets has found serval things in the bin...

an old glowrod, that seems to have a good power sorcer, but the light function is destroyed. This glowrod most have been made for a jawa because it fits very well into eets's hand.

an old speeder bick handle bar, with everything still on it, looks like some cut it right of the bike

an old untily belt part that looks to have been a for storeing keys (that must be really really old)

*down the street a little ways*

Nasina'k's and Crunchy's meals arive, Nasina'k get a plate with both nerf stew, and a fillet.

Crunchy a hugh slab of meat that looks to have been freashly slaghtered.

*wakes up with a jolt*

"Oh! Where am I?" I look around and remember i'm still in the restaraunt. "I had the darndest dream.

I just got back form vacation.

Oh, and Heavyarms, you obviously don't know much about nomenclature of molecules or the structure of them either. Water has two hydrogen and one oxygen bonded together, it is NOT hydrogen and the polyatomic ion hydroxide bonded together. It can become H+ and OH- and that is why all water has both acid and base in it, but since the acid and base are always even it is still neutral. But even that only happens in about 1/1000000000 of the molecules. Therefore, since both are gases and there are 2 hydrogen it is dihydrogen oxide. Ok? So stop trying to always prove me wrong all the time.

edit: I thought it was Dihydrogen monoxide, oh well, or is that right to? sorry didn't want to add another post in the game -Wraith 5

*eets, pays for his stuff and his new droid, and is ready to leave*

*scipio (replace with game name shortly) looks thought the bins as well finds some old thermal dentornators, (they were defective units that don't work) and a really old looking midsection of a walking droid or some sort*

*fergie walks in* "Forty-Two is the ansver yousn are lookn wor" says Zacko...

"any vone else haven stuff they vould liken to buyn?"

Archived