Home

Couple days

Just wanted everyone to know that I have finished my exams for this semester at college and am going to move into my own apartment. This move may take a couple of days so I might not be posting anything for awhile. Now, now, don't get all upset...I'm coming back!

I will repost here to let everyone know when I'm settled. :D

If you need to get in contact with me...well, tough noogies

Ok, update:

1) got the apartment deal finalized

2) got a roommate

3) moving all my sh.......uh, stuff in tomorrow (wow, I've been around college people too long)

4) don't know when a net connection will materialize, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

oh and Rhett....YOU MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!!!!! NOW GO AWAY, OR I SHALL TAUNT YOU A SECOND TIME!!!

(hope you watch & like monty Python)

P.S. if you were wondering how I'm posting this, I'm using my parent's 300 year old computer with....let's see...a 28 baud (yes, 28) modem. Not really, it's only a p1 & a standard 28.8 modem...it just seems like 28 baud :rolleyes:

HOMER is soooo dumb that he.....oh wait, I"M HOMER!!!

anywho, here's the dealy:

I'm all moved in ('cept for my computer desk...aarrrgghhh)

getting cable and my dsl all hooked up tomorrow sometime :D

and I've seen AOTC 3 times now (would've been more except I had work and stuff like that kept getting in the way).

I'm using my roomie's computer hooked up to temporary 56k connection. I'll post more when it's all complete.

Archived