Home

I tried to "Mind Trick" my girlfriend into sex

Jabbas WhOr3

MTV warps todays kids individuality & their notion of "cool". I cant stand the damn thing. F*ck em & all their pertentious angsty/poppy nonsense.

My gf hates all sci fi. It's real odd. I love her to death even for this glaring character fault though. Oh well I sit through her nutty art house movies & she sits through my Dr Who marathons. Everyones a winner!

*Ben put the last of the energy cells in the blaster and placed it in his hostler on his side and clipped his lightsaber onto his belt. He throws a black cloak on and pulls up the hood.*

Ben: "Its time to teach those mtv buggers a lesson, by storming their HQ Kyle Katarn style."

*Ben hitch hikes from NZ to USA.*

I think I recall them doing some stuff with Natalie Portman and Hayden C., because they're popular young stars, but they have no loyalty to the original saga.

And most of the girls I know that want to see the movie only want to see it because "Hayden Christensen is sooo hot". :rolleyes:

*Ben finally reaches the core of all things dark side related, MTV HQ! After all his time travelling Ben has a beard that rival's Kararns. He found a number of stormtroopers and clonetroopers guarding out side.*

Ben: "I'll be dammed."

*Then he ambushed them with his lightsaber.*

WD_ToRMeNt - A girl from school mind tricked ME into sex last night

lol, we all wish, let alone you :).

@Pseudonym I know some girls that have not even SEEN Star Wars!! I scream! BLASPHEMY BLASPHEMY!! How can you ....umm live without seening Star Wars?? You can talk about it for ages! I get fed up with people like that I just wann grip them into a wall or something

i konw the feeling. thats most of my friends. :mad:

i like the idea of mind tricking ex's. something like that has been on my mind all day. :(

I tried to "Mind Trick" my girlfriend into sex

tried that too.. then she pulled a DFA with a broomstick on me:(

sigh...

women.. cant live with 'em .. pass me the beer nuts

:D :D :D

;)

My wife has never seen star wars that i know of. She is willing ot go see AOTC with me though. (no idea why) She is not much of a Sci-Fi fan. I haven't met to many women that like Star Wars.

Archived