Home

being called a cheater

waazzuupp

ok, i was playing some duel earlier and my final score was 20-0. i beat all other 8 guys over and over and over again. i use this one combo move in heavy the most and i also use kick and saber throw alot too.

they all started to call me "fag,cheater,lamer, llama, ect..."

i didn't use one move over and over...i just used about 2-3 moves over and over. this one guy said he had been playing it since the leaked version was out and that no one could beet him unles they were cheating. then they said i wrote a script to make my character to do the combo. i think it is so funny how lame some people can be. well....after i went 20-0, every one but 2 people left and then i deceided to let them have their chance.

just wanted to ask you guys to never accuse people of cheating without proof.

i also think it is funny that i have only been playn the game for about a week and i already can go up against the best and win.

I say anything goes, but once someone repeatedly does one thing repeatedly (for example kick, slash downed person -get up, kick, slash downed person -get up, kick, etc. til death) it's gonna PO the most open player on the server. BUT, this is okay to do to people who really annoy you, like people who are doing the above lol

Welcome to the JKII world of babies and whiners. I use whatever tatic that is allowed on the server to win. But I never hit people when they are talking or have their sabre off and I always vary my tatics. It is easy to beat someone who does the same thing over and over. Insead of figuring out how to beat you these people just call you a cheater and evey other name there is. I've run into plenty of people like this. There are also alot of people who play the game with honor weather they win of lose.

There are moves in the game that are stronger then the others and what these people have to do is to take advantage of these moves just like everyone else instead of complaining. Of course there has to be or else you'll sit there chopiing away at eachother for 15 minutes just to get one kill. But some people will never learn. I guess that's good for us. :)

Ha, its funny. This one dude said I was lame for pulling him down and chopping at him and all he kept doing was thowing his saber at me. Meanwhile I was also kicking, using different stances, and different special moves. You just have to ignore them or continuosly kill them until they leave.

people kept on wondering how i was winning saber battles, when i kept on doing a backwards circle and back swinging them.

another guy kept on complaining how he was getting knocked

down on his butt.

So obviosuly if someone beats you, they msut be cheating.

Tho cheating and being cheap are 2 differant things. if you vary what you do every once and a while, or do silly things like walking on walls for no reason ... less of a chance of that happening

I purposefully do not use the so called 'cheap' back stab tactics but I encourage those that do to go ahead. I make it my goal to figure out counters to them. So far, I have been killed by the knock down back stab 2 times, and never with the backwards yellow run. I actually find that funny when someone does that, cuz it just looks funny and it tells me right away it will be an easy fight.

Although, I don't do FFA, so I am unsure as to how effective those tactics would be in those games. I pretty much just stick to duels and CTF. I get beat sometimes, but not often, I also have been called a cheater, lame, etc...etc...

As the post above said, there are alot of people in this game whos only talent is whining. The real masters in the game, are working on skill and not complaining.

If the knock down backstab is your thing...go for it...if you get me with it, fine, you will also teach me something. ;)

- Vorax

Yeah, people can be sore losers. There's always a way to figure out how to beat someone at their own game. That's what makes these games fun is the tactics you have to learn to employ. You'll get your ass smoked alot but keep at the little bastards because eventually you'll figure out how to counter their move.

FFA is okay. FFA teams is insane. Lots of ganging up. and 3v1 or 4v1

As long as you dont get flustrated, or upset, things can be okay. once you do, just leave the server. Often after about 1 hour of FFA Teams i get bored, or flustrated.

Heres what i like to do:

If some one is HOEING Lightning

I say "gotta be the bigger Hoe" so ill pull/blackslash em! MWAHAHHAHA

Whats anoying is when people use it on me! :p LOL! but i hold it in and keep playing :D

Being called a cheater is one of the most gratifying experiences you can experience on multiplayer gaming. I used to get accused of cheating all the time in UT, it was great.

Backslash is fun, but mostly I do it cuz it looks cool. :) And running backwards at someone is retarded. :p

ShockV1.89

All player who owns are called cheater etc. In all game because of "jalousie" dont know how to say that in anglish.

I personaly got banned from some server because of skills and i none stop get message whores , cheater , scrip user, etc etc. so i simply ignore them and play the game.

Just do the same a day, if any come, they will stop since its do nothing other then lose ther time in taping.

Well just my 2cents.

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

Few things, first off, Vorax? Were you in the clan SEA? Just wondering, you made some nice maps if that's you.

i also think it is funny that i have only been playn the game for about a week and i already can go up against the best and win.

Many people claim they are the best, never believe it. I find many of the best players (not all, but many) never claim to be the best. Think whatever you want, but I prefer to be deadly and have my actions speak it. Anyone can trash talk....

Yup, it's me, and yes I am making maps for this game now also. But under the guise of Wired Lamp Studios.

So far, I have only created one map that's out. Duel_WLS11 (Duel Power Relay), it's part of the WLS Duel Map pack.

We are going to be releasing CTF maps next :) Yeah!

- Vorax

So far, I have only created one map that's out. Duel_WLS11 (Duel Power Relay), it's part of the WLS Duel Map pack.

Not to get too far off the subject, why did they name the maps duel_wlsxx and not the map name? Only because when I see a list of servers playing the wlsxx maps, I have no idea what map is what just by the number... or when someone in our server wants to play <name of map here> I don't know what that is in duel_wlsxx format. :(

Roach

To be honest, I have been disgusted with the majority of the JK2 community.

I'm using a 56k at the moment until I get my Cable installed and I get about 1 minute of unsettled play when I start. It's fine after thatn.

Started a FFA yesterday, sent a message saying I'm having some lag trouble, my saber is off, don't attack"

In that space of one minute, I was killed 5 times (I would have left it in standby but it takes a a lot longer to settle)

And then the ******* called me a cheater! WTF!?!

Archived