Home

Who wants to see Sideous vs Yoda in Episode III?

DemonKing

One thing about a bunch of jedi attacking Sideous and him force pushing them away....i dont think he could push them all before one of them got close enough to him to kill him. From everything we've seen in the movies it requires hand motions to use the force, to push someone you must push your hand in their direction, to mind trick you must wave your hand, you must extend your hands to do lightning and hold your hand with your fingers close together to force choke. So if the jedi all came in from different sides, like they should..then sideous would have to turn and push and spin and whatnot, just to push em all away. then if he was choking one, one of his hands would be occupied, and if he was using lightning on another, there goes his other hand....and then the rest of the jedi are free to cut his head off!

I think we should see sideous versus Yoda...to establish once and for all that the light side of the force is indeed stronger! :D

i agree with everyone who says sidious should not use a saber. it is just not in his character, in my opinion.

he cant fight yoda, because i think yoda would kill him too easilly. he probably doesnt "fight" anyone, but kills plenty of jedi before they fight him with his dark uses of the force

Exar Kun II -good point about yoda and obi being away from coruscant. i never thought of that idea.

sidious vs yoda is a must be cause it will explain why yoda and obi wan cant go in a destroy the emperor and vader, if there will be a lightsaber fight i dont want it to be like EP2, yoda vs dooku i want it to be very dramatic and exciting like luke vs vader in ROTJ, instead of yoda looking like he is on speed fighting dooku!

Originally posted by BIG b

I for one don't think Yoda vs. Sidious will happen because Sidious was given EMERGENCY powers, it would take time to properly wield and effectively use a saber (and i jus don't think it would be his thing to use one)

:lightning:syoda:

:disaprove

Ummmmm...........what? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by BIG b

I for one don't think Yoda vs. Sidious will happen because Sidious was given EMERGENCY powers, it would take time to properly wield and effectively use a saber (and i jus don't think it would be his thing to use one)

What in blazez are you trying to say?

research%20papers%20confused.gif

Umm.... well i know that Sidious was given emergency powers (maybe im wrong that it takes time to use a saber if that is what you are confused about)

But the point is: I don't think Sidious would use a saber (meaning he would rely on lightning and choking and such)

Simplified: Sidious no use saber, Sidious no like use saber, Sidious like lightning, fry jedi :p

Hope this clears up the confusion :)

oh dear, are you thinking that his Emergency powers are Sith Powers? IF so.....................wow.

The emergency powers are political powers. The ability to say what must be done for the republic and nobody can say no. Has nothing to do with his sith skills.........

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is old but alot of you are missing some important points. Surely yoda would not fight sideous. Yoda cant die in ep 3. A tie would look far too much like ep 2 as would the emperor cowering. Neither yoda or palpatine can fight b/c one would end up looking poor.

That said lucas has already destroyed the magic of ROTJ (lightning). Perhaps he will take this destruction to a new level and make the emperor or yoda look weaker than the other in ep 3.

Mace is going to be destroyed by Bobba Fett. To think that the younger Fett wont be unbelieveably involved after MAce cut his fathers head off and then the long camera shot of him holding his father's helmet....Master Windu's ticket has been punched.

I only wish there was some hint of Dooku betraying everyone and starting a Sith Army like the Jedi Council in the far reaches of space. Dooku being this powerful would not only give reason for Episode 7 but explain why a Sith Apprentice could stare down Yoda and live to see the next day...(oh and use the lighting power that was once so special).

Speaking of Lucas blunders, showing Jabba in Star Wars SE and Episode I really takes away from Jabba in Episode 3.

Any replies to this that go into the psychology or training of Dooku or the "recklessness" of Darth Maul need to be saved for someone who cares. Star Wars isn't shakespeare, dont break it down like George orchestrated hidden messages throughout these movies. Your children (those of you that have the chance to reproduce) will not be reading GL screen plays in high school. And Episode 1 did stink. It was a good movie, but not good in the way that older star wars fans expected. The fate of the force being dependant on a pod race was nuts.

Keep your replies to the face value of the movie. If it wasn't mentioned or seen in the movies I don't care. While any art is open to interpretation, I don't want to hear yours.

:wstupid:

although i do agree, so stupid of Lucas to actually tie the movies together by adding like elements. I mean, they should all be completely separate with NO similarities, or same characters. Because that's just retarded. I mean, it's not like they take place in the same locations, making it likely for you to run into people that we've seen before. And it's stupid to think that dark-side lightning could possibly be used by anyone BUT the emperor. :roleyess:

:oAnd anywho, i dont care about your opinion because i know docbledsoe to be another one of the ridiculous identities of our good friend Holo-Sidious..even though you promised to leave forever, and never come back and you've come back several times, and then said you'd be gone forever........... again....*sigh*

(I told you we'd never be rid of him!) ;)

That's the second time you pinned that name on me Sunny-Jim and you are ignorantly mistaken. I signed up for this through http://www.jediknightii.net to vote on models.

In all truth I had no interest in the Jedi films until Episode one. I then became what I thought was a SW fanatic only to find out that I am nothing more than an average fan when placed next to fans who refer to characters as if they exist and make comments on the intricate workings of a lightsaber or blaster as if they engineered them.

I also remember your poor sarcasm and unthought out replies from the other thread I posted to. I did promise to leave that thread, but every once in a while...I feel the need to speak.

My other responses were those surrounding the arena scene and the alleged "look" of Mace.

Despite being a fan that watches the holy triology every month or two, I am ashamed to be apart of these discussions and often limit myself to the ones I find the most outrageous.

I am not some hated worm on the nerd forum spouting stupid opinions to get some attention (which Holo obviously must be). I am not the guy that argues with him or banishes him with my superior knowledge of Stars Wars gained while watching Empire when I should have been at Prom or in College (you).

I am the real docbledsoe. And you have once agained ruined my interest in a very interesting forum about a topic I feel strongly about.

:firemad:

I remember now, sorry for the confusion, i forgot....you're the one who tried to tell us all that Yoda had gone to the darkside....:roleyess:

The funny thing about your insults are that they don't even apply to me, i know a lot about star wars, yes. But i also am on the tennis team, goto many of the dances (Even though i dont really like dancing...) and maintain a 4.0 GPA :D

Sorry about my sarcasm, it's what i'm best known for......

[sarcasm] And i'm really sorry that i ruined your interest in this thread, i feel terrible [/sarcasm]

Archived