Home

is harrison ford 2 old?

wildheart73

• 2 weeks later...

No No No, heres whats gonna happen: He's still gonna be running around swinging from a whip, but every now and then he clutches his back and says "Ow, my back, i'm getting too old for this". TADA! And his age is no longer an issue

OK, he isn't as old as I thought he was, but when he is to old he will fall in a great depresion and spend the rest of his life watching Indy and old Star Wars movies and eating candy, ice cream and soda. And every 5 min. he will rewind the movies.

Yes, of course his too old, even a blind person would know, as he is wrinkly.

Ford should have done the Indiana Jones Movie when Lucas offered it, instead of doing The Fugertive for 1 Million smackeroons, but instead we got a very good adventure name (namely Fate Of Atlantis).

The computer graphics idea NO NO NO NO, the real stunts make Indy good, we dont need a Matrix style Indy, real fighting not fantasy Kong-Fu Manga Fighting.

The idea, that I am getting too old for this, that is very possible, they did the same to Mel Gibson (who is younger), in Leathel Weapon.

An old man with a wip, makes him look like an S&M pervert.

No way is he too old! And anyways, they're gonna compensate for it. Its gonna take place in the fifties.

For those who want to know the facts the Spileburg has spilled about Indy IV are:

1. Harrison Ford will be in it (Big Duh)

2. Kate Capshaw will will make a cameo appearence as Willie Scott (Girl from Temple of Doom)

3. Sean Connery will be involved in some way

4. The girl from Raiders (Marion) will be in it a bunch

5. Takes place in the '50s

6. Released in 2005

the problem with adjusting for his age by setting the time period foreward a few decades is that Indy drank from teh holy grail in The Last Crusade, so his char has the gift of eternal youth, while Ford does not. [hence Connery will probably show up as Indy's still alive father.]

You have to keep drinking from the grail to have eternal life, which means you have to stay in that cave where the grail was. That's the catch, you see. I don't doubt he would have added a few years to his life with that one drink he had, though. Not to mention clearing up whatever health problems he might have had.

Archived